Star Wars Outlaws Story Preview |OT| Will release August 30, 2024. Internet required to install game.|UP| How space gameplay works.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Anyone who buys ubisoft games on release is an idiot, I've done it once and learnt from my mistake.
I bought Assassins Creed Mirage and Prince of Persia Lost Crown day 1 and dont regret either purchase. Playing Lost Crown rn and its exceeded by expectations a lot, game is smooth as hell too on the 120 mode and the best platformer i've played in a long time.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Scratch what I wrote about the animations.

They're not worse than BG3's. Cutscene facial and body animations are probably worse than any other AAA game I've seen in the last decade. WTF how did this pass?

Also, here's a comment I saw on reddit that made me LOL:
I did find the badguy's badguy-exposition hilarious. "Hello my fellow badguys! We're the bad guys and it's a great time to do crime so let's be criminals!"

Of course, the protagonist had to be a no -white woman and of course, bad guy had to be a "cis" white male.
For all the variety these "inclusiveness consultants" promise to bring to games, they sure can't seem to avoid hitting always the same choices.
😂

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Do we know how much diversity equity and inclusion has been mandated into the game?

My backlog is too long to worry about day 1, but if it’s lame as fuck, it can wait even longer.

You should know the answer to this. Everything outside of Rogue One and Andor have been soulless piles of trash.

I can’t be bothered to spend a dollar on Star Wars. EA was smart to get out of licensing Disney vomit.

Reactions: Shmunter
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I bought Assassins Creed Mirage and Prince of Persia Lost Crown day 1 and dont regret either purchase. Playing Lost Crown rn and its exceeded by expectations a lot, game is smooth as hell too on the 120 mode and the best platformer i've played in a long time.
Hmmm Prince of Persia sounds like it was really good.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Do we know how much diversity equity and inclusion has been mandated into the game?
As I remember since arond back in the Anita Sarkesian days/The Division 1 days one of the many "best practices" documents was about "inclusion and diversity".

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
"Mirogana is dense and multi-leveled, but it was intentionally designed to not be a sprawling city like in other open-world games. "If you open up the map, the location that we've built for Mirogana is quite compact," creative director Julian Gerighty says. "What we wanted to do is to have something that is very dense in activities rather than super expansive where you get lost, and there's not much to do. It's very, very focused on providing a dense, busy city experience."

This is a positive for me!

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I hear that gurgly womans voice from tv shows and I cringe

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
"Mirogana is dense and multi-leveled, but it was intentionally designed to not be a sprawling city like in other open-world games. "If you open up the map, the location that we've built for Mirogana is quite compact," creative director Julian Gerighty says. "What we wanted to do is to have something that is very dense in activities rather than super expansive where you get lost, and there's not much to do. It's very, very focused on providing a dense, busy city experience."

This is a positive for me!
Good choices

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

Luckily some of those are perfectly fine and straight up egalitarian….

"I think equality means equality of opportunities and recognizing everyone's work on the same level"

"We are here to work, and if anything, we should be judged by our competences, not by the way we look"

Reactions: Sloane_Ranger

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
The quotes are fine and their heart maybe in the right place but the optics of the dumb hand sign is just cringe LMAO, that hands raised to signify equal sign just looks dumb and comes off as cartoonish as a power rangers pose

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
DEI and ESG money over fun

Awkward John Krasinski GIF by Saturday Night Live

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The quotes are fine and their heart maybe in the right place but the optics of the dumb hand sign is just cringe LMAO, that hands raised to signify equal sign just looks dumb and comes off as cartoonish as a power rangers pose
Yeah I saw someone comment that it looked like they were tryna be mighty morphin power rangers & morph into super woke 🤣