Stardew Valley over 30 million sold. |UP| Update 1.6 released.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Update 3/16

Stardew Valley's 1.6 update will add a 1-week honeymoon period for newly-married players that will keep their spouses 'from laying in bed all day due to being upset'​

Spouses now have a seven-day 'honeymoon' period after marriage which prevents them from laying in bed all day due to being upset.
Update 3/19

URL unfurl="true"]https://kotaku.com/stardew-valley-update-1-6-launch-time-new-features-1851348560[/URL]

Stardew Valley - 1.6 Update Has Been released.​

82418fc44e7e09b84e3898a1a807d68cde7adaae.png

Hello everyone,

Today is Stardew Valley's 8th anniversary. That's a long time, I can't believe it's been so long. But the game is doing great, especially here on Steam which was the first platform I launched the game on, and have always considered it "home". It's an honor that Stardew Valley has been so well-received here on Steam, and I thank all of you for playing the game and creating a cool community around it!

What better day than today to announce the
new 1.6 update release date
:
March 19th, 2024

This update adds some new content to the game. I will release patch notes on the day of launch, but I think it would be more fun for you to just play the update and discover everything yourself. The update will work perfectly fine with your existing save files, but I'd recommend starting a new file to get all the new stuff in context (and because it's always fun to start a new file). You may even want to start with the new farm type.

With a new update on the horizon, a worldwide concert tour underway, an official cookbook coming soon, and now over 30 million copies sold, Stardew Valley is thriving more than ever. All of this is possible because of you, the players, so I just want to say THANK YOU very much.

I hope you enjoy the update when the time comes, and I'll see you in 3 weeks!

-Ape

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Zzero and Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Looking forward to the update.

I lose of my save file progress. Ive spent like 300 hours in the game (when I broke my foot the 2nd time, it was all about Stardew Vallet and MGS5 lol).

Cant wait for his next game

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Looking forward to the update.

I lose of my save file progress. Ive spent like 300 hours in the game (when I broke my foot the 2nd time, it was all about Stardew Vallet and MGS5 lol).

Cant wait for his next game
Always heard of the Gane but never felt inclined to try it.

Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Stardew Valley's 1.6 update will add a 1-week honeymoon period for newly-married players that will keep their spouses 'from laying in bed all day due to being upset'​

Spouses now have a seven-day 'honeymoon' period after marriage which prevents them from laying in bed all day due to being upset.

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Great game. I pull it out on sick days and times when I just need to empty my mind. Very simple and task based.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Stardew Valley - 1.6 Update Has Been released.​

82418fc44e7e09b84e3898a1a807d68cde7adaae.png

Hello everyone,

Today is Stardew Valley's 8th anniversary. That's a long time, I can't believe it's been so long. But the game is doing great, especially here on Steam which was the first platform I launched the game on, and have always considered it "home". It's an honor that Stardew Valley has been so well-received here on Steam, and I thank all of you for playing the game and creating a cool community around it!

What better day than today to announce the
new 1.6 update release date
:
March 19th, 2024

This update adds some new content to the game. I will release patch notes on the day of launch, but I think it would be more fun for you to just play the update and discover everything yourself. The update will work perfectly fine with your existing save files, but I'd recommend starting a new file to get all the new stuff in context (and because it's always fun to start a new file). You may even want to start with the new farm type.

With a new update on the horizon, a worldwide concert tour underway, an official cookbook coming soon, and now over 30 million copies sold, Stardew Valley is thriving more than ever. All of this is possible because of you, the players, so I just want to say THANK YOU very much.

I hope you enjoy the update when the time comes, and I'll see you in 3 weeks!

-Ape