Starfield end of the year update: Will include official mod support called Creations. Also paid mods maybe incoming as well

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

STARFIELD END OF THE YEAR UPDATE​

Next, official mod support will be coming to Starfield with the launch of Creations. Beginning early next year, Starfield will be getting its own exporter and you’ll have access to a new Creation Kit. Modding has always been an enormous part of our games, with incredible community-made content constantly bringing fresh new experiences. With the scale and systems in Starfield, we can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Potential new paid mod info below. Take with a grain of salt below as i couldn't find the OG source

Gwgi1iA.jpeg

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
@John Elden Ring this is not a rumor with the next update...

Next, official mod support will be coming to Starfield with the launch of Creations. Beginning early next year, Starfield will be getting its own exporter and you’ll have access to a new Creation Kit. Modding has always been an enormous part of our games, with incredible community-made content constantly bringing fresh new experiences. With the scale and systems in Starfield, we can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Have updated with diff title and official info.

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
@John Elden Ring this is not a rumor with the next update...

Will change title.

Paid Mods.

Creation Mods is a free software released by Bethesda :)

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
I'm expecting Creation Club to be part of Starfield as it's part of Fallout/TES. Modding isn't for me but that shit is awesome because you can do so many different things plus those who create the MODS can get paid for them and in some cases, get actual jobs at Bethesda Game Studios or elsewhere. So while not for me, im 100% into seeing what people can do with official modding support. The unofficial mods out there are already insane.