Starfield Shattered Space is coming this fall, 60 FPS Mode also coming. |UP| May Update Adds Various QoL Features

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I don't have a PC, but it sounds like it is unlocked.

They got up to 80fps at 1440p. Doesn't mention anything about hacking. But very well could have been. That said 60fps won't make a boring game better anyway.
It is unlocked by default.
Whatever you will get over 30fps depends of your PC hardware and game settings.

Reactions: KvallyX
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I don't have a PC, but it sounds like it is unlocked.

They got up to 80fps at 1440p. Doesn't mention anything about hacking. But very well could have been. That said 60fps won't make a boring game better anyway.
When it released & people were mad about no 60fps Todd said the reason was it was a 'creative decision' , the real reason will have obviously been not being able to get it running at 60 on atleast the series S & Microsoft not being willing to give series X or pc players a better frame rate than series S

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
When it released & people were mad about no 60fps Todd said the reason was it was a 'creative decision' , the real reason will have obviously been not being able to get it running at 60 on atleast the series S & Microsoft not being willing to give series X or pc players a better frame rate that series S
It was only on Series... the "creative decision" was about Series versions too.

PC was always unlocked.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

It was Phil actually my mistake

"It's a creative choice. We obviously have games that are running at 4K/60 on the platform. It’s not a platform issue, it’s a creative decision. I trust the decisions Bethesda Game Studios makes, and I trust what I'm playing," Spencer said.
You own link.

"Bethesda recently talked about Starfield performance on Xbox X Series X|S and confirmed that it will run at 30 fps"

The talk was only about Series consoles.
PC was always unlocked.

That indeed makes the "creative choice" claim laughable and yes we did laugh a lot at time from Phil lies.

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

- Map markers for easier navigation in cities
- New difficulty options
- More ship customization options
- Respec your starter-traits and ability to change appearance
- Working on First Land exploration vehicle
- Series X gets a 40hz Quality and 60hz Performance option

Vehicles and Better Quests are coming in later updates

Last edited:

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
Wait, it'll run on 60fps on series x? That's great.

& the vehicles are a much wanted feature as well.

All these things should've been there on launch, but it's good they added it still.

Reactions: John Elden Ring

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Wait, it'll run on 60fps on series x? That's great.

& the vehicles are a much wanted feature as well.

All these things should've been there on launch, but it's good they added it still.

It is always the correct decision to postpone buying a BGS RPG until X amount of time.
Both because of patch support but also mods, it's just a vastly superior experience.

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Hopefully it comes to ps5.

I assume some Xbox games will definitely continue to come to PS, they won't just throw the ps5 devkits I think.

It's clearly coming to PS5, unless the game miraculously sells 10 million copies. It's probably the first 'big game' Xbox is releasing on PlayStation

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
This game was released a full year early. I wouldn’t be surprised if PS engineers helped with the port and all benefits trickled to the SX.

Reactions: Say1nMan