Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
That review is so brutal, beyond brutal,

@Crow, not to single you out or anything but I really hope you can see how absurd these scores look and why there is such a massive pushback against them, they are not reflecting what people are seeing.

Just look at the screenshots in that review, why is this kinda stuff be glossed over by these outlets?

View attachment 2239
I'm having fun with the game🤷. Reviews are just opinions. Don't forget😁

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'm having fun with the game🤷. Reviews are just opinions. Don't forget😁
It's great you are having fun, but that not what we are talking about, we are talking about the over-inflated scores that are being given to the game.

What is your personal score for Starfield?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Day 4 - First Friday

They updated the CCU

260k 😬

It didn't go up from launch day 😬

The way people spoke about the game in June versus the way they speak about it now is like a complete 180. I assume by the time spider-man previews come out, MK1 and Cyberpunk starts getting more press that the world will have moved on from this game.
By next week it will be below 200k CCU on Steam. It will start dropping fast on Game Pass because the beginning is a bore. Xbox will go back to sell nothing because there's no momentum from Starfield.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
It's great you are having fun, but that not what we are talking about, we are talking about the over-inflated scores that are being given to the game.

What is your personal score for Starfield?
How is it over inflated, if reviews are opinions?

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
Sterling started by calling out shitty games practice but over the last several years, the channel turned into "gaming sucks".
Yeah, pretty much, back when TotalBiscuit was still around also doing callouts they were a good duo of youtubers to follow, Sterling went downhill fast somewhere after TotalBiscuit diagnosis

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Yeah, pretty much, back when TotalBiscuit was still around also doing callouts they were a good duo of youtubers to follow, Sterling went downhill fast somewhere after TotalBiscuit diagnosis
So it is mental illness. I hope that person find help, and when I say help I mean actual help and not bathtub chemicals vendor.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Same for the "new IP" narrative. The reviews and CCU are good for a "new IP".

Like... they knew it was a "new IP" when they made those predictions so what changed? They are gaslighting us. I never used that word but I think that's what it means.

Lots of gas going around.
So annoying when people say 'its a new IP' I mean technically it is but everyone has always been looking at it as the elder scrolls / fallout in space it already had the recognition of those games