Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
Browsing this Reddit thread, several people assert that Microsoft gifted free graphic cards with their Starfield review kits.

Nice incentive for PC reviewers.

Edit: RTX 40 Series Graphics Cards, to be precise.

Last edited:
Reactions: solidsnake_1

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Just finished it. If I went with just the main story, it would have been a rather short game.

So for the first 10 hours or so, I decided to do everything. All side missions all activities. That just became boring. So I finished up the factino quests, only one of which was somewhat interesting, with one being an ABSOLUTE chore (Ryujin). After that, did a few temples and then just went through the main story.

A LOT of main story missions are fetch quests. Not only that but you need to go to a guy on a space station to get coordinates for the actual artifact, just adding more of that load screen crap.

The last few missions become more interesting story-wise. One had you jumping from dimension to dimension as you walked through a facility.

The story itself is a bit interesting and I like how they tied NG plus into the actual story. But the overall story and characters are bad. Seriously, you come to the last boss and persuade him to give you the last artifact. His replay is:" OK, but just this time". That sort of thing happens all the time. It's like characters don't really care about anything.

It's just an incredibly underwhelming game and one of Bethesda's worst SP games.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Just finished it. If I went with just the main story, it would have been a rather short game.

So for the first 10 hours or so, I decided to do everything. All side missions all activities. That just became boring. So I finished up the factino quests, only one of which was somewhat interesting, with one being an ABSOLUTE chore (Ryujin). After that, did a few temples and then just went through the main story.

A LOT of main story missions are fetch quests. Not only that but you need to go to a guy on a space station to get coordinates for the actual artifact, just adding more of that load screen crap.

The last few missions become more interesting story-wise. One had you jumping from dimension to dimension as you walked through a facility.

The story itself is a bit interesting and I like how they tied NG plus into the actual story. But the overall story and characters are bad. Seriously, you come to the last boss and persuade him to give you the last artifact. His replay is:" OK, but just this time". That sort of thing happens all the time. It's like characters don't really care about anything.

It's just an incredibly underwhelming game and one of Bethesda's worst SP games.
Seems to be the concensus, thanks.