Starfield's Shattered Space DLC Launches to Mixed Reviews, Main Story is Only 15 Hours Long

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
6+ hours into Shattered Space and yeah, im loving it thus far. Story said to be 15 hours is longer than what I was expecting so even better if true. The world itself is great and really liking the story and characters thus far. The new enemies definitely add a wrinkle to combat/gameplay and they're definitely harder and much more aggressive than in the base game. Don't know why anyone would expect Shattered Space to be structured any different than the base game. The only real difference is that everything in Shattered Space is hand crafted as opposed to generated and takes place on the single planet. To each their own but I have no complaints. 😂
I like how people are acting like 15 hours for a DLC story isn't a lot, that's pretty sizable for a DLC...

Reactions: peter42O

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I have spent money on mobile trash games but starfield is still the only game I feel scammed by a year later, I curse you Todd your next game will be a bigger dumpster fire than starfield

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
I have spent money on mobile trash games but starfield is still the only game I feel scammed by a year later, I curse you Todd your next game will be a bigger dumpster fire than starfield
you better take that curse back if Elder Scrolls 6 blows I'm blaming you (it won't)

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
So basically this DLC adds little to nothing in terms of mechanics and lifts its story and lore from Event Horizon. And in some circumstances you can complete the main story in as little as 5 hours. Definitely doesn't sound like it's worth $30. The fact that they didn't even give review copies to Xbox shill fan sites says it all.

Last edited: