Steam Decks most played titles are just Nintendo Switch games - PCGamer

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Excerpt;

Valve released a list(opens in new tab) of the most played games (by hour count) on the handheld and it largely includes ones that are also available on Nintendo's console. Vampire Survivors, which doesn't currently have a Switch version, sits on top, but Cult of the Lamb, Stardew Valley, Hades, Skyrim, and Monster Hunter Rise are all games that work well on Nintendo's handheld. And I'm sure Switch owners wish they could have a version of Spider-Man and Elden Ring that didn't run like trash or via cloud streaming.

The Steam Deck is truly the answer for a Nintendo Switch form factor that can handle modern games. The only real caveat is that its beefier hardware(opens in new tab) impacts the battery life, so everyone combing through Elden Ring or other newer games have to keep it juiced up.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I don't even think Vampire Survivors works ok on deck :p

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
A majority of those are just multi platform? I don't see what's so switch specific about that list exactly.
Exactly… I was like own people are playing Switch games on Deck via piracy…

But the reality is the most Switch played games (maybe with exception of Monster Hunter Rise) are not being played on Deck.

The goes against the “conclusion” the article tried to make.