Stella Blade: Beautiful women are not a sin screenshot competition.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
And where are the screenshots from other people, do you not have phones.. Playstations
Most people are waiting for a photo mode update. This is my favorite pic I took, there's another one but it has a heavy spoiler.

image.png

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
We are going to postpone this competition until a later date; we are hoping that a photo mode will be introduced to the game in the not-too-distant future.

I will leave the thread open for people who still want to submit pictures.

Thank you everyone.

Hugs.

Reactions: rofif and JAHGamer

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
We are going to postpone this competition until a later date; we are hoping that a photo mode will be introduced to the game in the not-too-distant future.

I will leave the thread open for people who still want to submit pictures.

Thank you everyone.

Hugs.
Just say it, you spendt all your money on Only Fans..

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Just say it, you spendt all your money on Only Fans..
I need to support my girls, besides, every time I donate cash, they send me private messages saying that I am special.

They also promised me that we would meet up one day!

So yer, your missing out!

FOOL!

• Cerny
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Shift Up mentioned this on an investors Q&A:
  • Stellar Blade sold over a million units
  • Their 2nd party revenue share model with Sony (a common one: publisher gets the 100% of the revenue until recoups the investment they made in the game, and the revenue after recouping these costs of the game gets split between dev and publisher at an unspecified % for each side)
  • They are preparing the PC port for "the near future"
  • They will provide information of their upcoming game codenamed "Project Witches" in 2025

Q.1: Did the initial performance of 'Stellar Blade' meet the company's expectations? What are the expected sales for the second half of 2024?

A.1: 'Stellar Blade,' which was released last April as a PS5 exclusive title, achieved the top spot in pre-orders on the PS5 store in several countries worldwide before its release. In its second month post-launch, it surpassed sales of over 1 million units, marking a significant commercial success and establishing itself as a major global franchise IP.

For console package titles, sales tend to be concentrated in the first two to three months after release, so current sales have stabilized at a lower level compared to the initial launch. However, sales are still ongoing steadily. To maintain the value of the IP and its momentum, we are continuously providing content patches and updates. Recent content updates have led to a significant increase in active user metrics, contributing to a positive outlook.

Q.2: Why was the revenue low in the first half of the year compared to the sales of 'Stellar Blade'?

A.2: 'Stellar Blade' was the first Korean title released under a Sony 2nd Party contract. Due to the revenue-sharing structure of the contract, there was a period during which Sony recouped its investment, meaning that until a certain sales threshold was met, we couldn't recognize the revenue. Now that Sony has finished recouping its investment, we are recognizing the revenue.

Q.3: When will 'Stellar Blade' expand to the PC platform, and what are the expectations?

A.3: We are preparing for the PC release of 'Stellar Blade' in the near future to maintain the momentum of the IP. We expect the performance on PC to surpass that of consoles.

(In the last page)
Q.1: When will details about the new title 'Project Witches' be revealed?

A.1: Building on the success of 'Goddess of Victory: NIKKE' on mobile and PC, and 'Stellar Blade' on consoles, we are developing the upcoming title 'Project Witches' with the goal of making it a cross-platform release. We plan to provide detailed information about the game within 2025.
image.png

https://t.co/w4mV9mwdKY

Last edited:
Reactions: ToTTenTranz

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Shift Up mentioned this on an investors Q&A:
  • Stellar Blade sold over a million units
  • Their 2nd party revenue share model with Sony (publisher gets the 100% of the revenue until recoups the investment they made in the game, and the revenue after recouping the costs of the game gets split between dev and publisher)
  • They are preparing the PC port for "the near future"
  • They will provide information of their upcoming game codenamed "Project Witches" in 2025

image.png

https://t.co/w4mV9mwdKY
Yes but what about photo mode?

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yes but what about photo mode?
Didn't mention anything about it. Other than what I posted, they only talked about Nikke and shared some finantials data.

I assume they'll include the photo mode in one of the updates they plan to release in the coming months.