Stellar Blade: "Beauty does sell". lighting up the preorder charts. |UP|Director "hopes ppl will perceive it as just another fun action game"

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
4/5

Stellar Blade Director: 'I know in the West characters have to be realistic [...] but I hope people will perceive it as just another fun action game'

Looks like another banger coming in terms of sales. To early to tell but it seems like it'll be off to a good start. Of course "Beauty" isn't the main factor on selling this game just a component. In its own right it seems to have solid combat, good music, controls feel tight, etc... Of course the "eye candy" doesn't hurt 👀🥰🤷

1712139382042.png

1712139336158.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Gamers are once again speaking with their wallets while the weirdos of the world are without success boycotting and trying to be vocal like they did with Hogwarts Legacy and others :) You lose, pack it up!

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Looks like another banger coming in terms of sales. To early to tell but it seems like it'll be off to a good start.

View attachment 4711

View attachment 4710

Grummz is a loser and will choose a side on an issues based on how much clout he thinks hell get. Most games receive increase pre-order numbers closer to launch especially after a good demo. The deciding for a lot of ppl is the fact the game plays well and has high production values. Their of fan service games with pretty protogs that sell like 💩. Grummz was a 🤡 with no place in the industry even before this controversy started because he was shot at his job and couldn't make a good Ga mm e to save his life now hes convinced some ppl he knows the formula for a good game like his last one light fall which bombed all because he made bad decisions including spending the marketing budget on an tingly truck.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Grummz is a loser and will choose a side on an issues based on how much clout he thinks hell get. Most games receive increase pre-order numbers closer to launch especially after a good demo. The deciding for a lot of ppl is the fact the game plays well and has high production values. Their of fan service games with pretty protogs that sell like 💩. Grummz was a 🤡 with no place in the industry even before this controversy started because he was shot at his job and couldn't make a good Ga mm e to save his life now hes convinced some ppl he knows the formula for a good game like his last one light fall which bombed all because he made bad decisions including spending the marketing budget on an tingly truck.
It is a mute point.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Love to see Helldivers 2 still up on tht sales chart on Amazon lol before it's release I told ppl it would sell a ton and we also heard "oh Preorders mean nothing and Steam charts" blah blah and here we are. I was 1000% vindicated.

Stellar Blade will recoup it's dev costs, make good profit and be a success, no doubt about it.

Reactions: Luffy123

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
I can't wait till this game releases. For every one prude that isn't a fan of the main character's design, there's like 100 YouTuber and Twitter guys making videos and posts on the person's view. It honestly feels like gamers would rather culture war than talk about gameplay, graphics, sound design etc. 2024 gaming culture sucks.

With that being said, I hope the gameplay, story and level design are good. I don't know too much about the studio, but it would be cool too see a whole new region blow up in high quality games.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I can't wait till this game releases. For every one prude that isn't a fan of the main character's design, there's like 100 YouTuber and Twitter guys making videos and posts on the person's view. It honestly feels like gamers would rather culture war than talk about gameplay, graphics, sound design etc. 2024 gaming culture sucks.

With that being said, I hope the gameplay, story and level design are good. I don't know too much about the studio, but it would be cool too see a whole new region blow up in high quality games.
Co. Bat is good avd takes it a long way.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Character design looked good, combat seems like it could get better after the demo. Not to mention the attention to detail in the environment , as well characters. I was definitely impressed by the fact that they made it so Eves hair didn't clip through her body anywhere and just rested on her like how it would look in really life. It's looking like Playstation has another third party banger maybe game of the year nominee coming. Then again it could easily come crashing down after release but going by Shift Ups track record that more then likely won't be the case.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Honestly eve is the best character design i've ever seen. 90s anime vibe.

Sex sells and if you can't wrap your head around that, you have issues. Baldur's Gate 3 had it's first viral moment... by advertising bear sex. Bayonetta has a naked protagonist fight with her hair, Xenoblade 2..... yeah lol. It can be pretty obnoxious in many forms of Asian media but they don't make the overall product bad.

Last edited:

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Awesome!!! Stellar Blade is one game that I don't think anyone would have a problem kissing it's ass!! :p

• thisistheway
Reactions: JAHGamer

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I can't get enough of EVE. She looks so beautiful.
I hope we can change hair and keep the one from the demo part throughout. It's different in boss challange.

Anyway - Look at the graphics. Look around the ear. You can see light shining through. I looks cgi. So good.
4KtRkpr.jpeg

And I love her expression here. I wish dressing up was so orgasmic for me :(
6QziMGM.jpeg