Stellar Blade debuts at #1 in Japan! It sold 67,131 physical units in its first 2 weeks on sale

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
That’s like around 40-50k first week probably. Not that great but it’s ok for a new IP.

Granblue Fantasy Relink did 49k first week in Japan and 1m world wide.

Both were completely sold out tho, so there wasn’t much stock. Sony should’ve printed more
Did almost exactly as well as Granblu first week, so pretty good. And 17k second week is also strong

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
So after toning down a bit on saving democracy because it was taking too many hours of sleep from me, I can now proudly say I'm now eager to take all the sidequests I can get my hands on in Xion.

And in the process of doing so, I'm sleeping too little.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
So after toning down a bit on saving democracy because it was taking too many hours of sleep from me, I can now proudly say I'm now eager to take all the sidequests I can get my hands on in Xion.

And in the process of doing so, I'm sleeping too little.
Nice, enjoy.

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Seriously, there is NO news about Stellar Blade anymore other than the usual "controversy" that this pathetic excuse of a "game" used to propel itself into video game culture.

How much did this Fap-Bait game end up selling anyways?

Don't forget to leave a like below & subscribe to my account @MiyazakiLovesKojima 🙏🏻
Video Games Elden Ring GIF by Gaming GIFs

Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: Polyh3dron

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Game s selling great. Disc re out of stock on major retailers.

40k reviews on uk psn. For reference ff16 has 25k, rebirth 30, ragnarok 80k etc.

Sold over 2m. Im certain.

I just bought sucker. Lets see how it plqys. Demo was great

• haha
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Can one of the mods close this topic there's no point other then the Original posters hate for the game. There's nothing constructive going to come out of this.