Stellar Blade demo out now!John linneman DF says it plays "smooth like BUTTa" |UP| Demo hit 690k daily active players as per Ampere & additional info.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Well, I can only speak for myself. I have met women with such a body in real life (exaggerated compared to the actress or not)... but if you really think that's not realistic, I feel for you. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I've definitely seen real life women with those proportions (weather they're natural or got a bbl or whatever is neither here nor there they still exist either way lol)

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Well, I can only speak for myself. I have met women with such a body in real life (exaggerated compared to the actress or not)... but if you really think that's not realistic, I feel for you. 🤷‍♂️
She's an exaggerated version of the actual actress, especially her face. Shes semi "anime". Again, this is not a problem, but you can't look at both and say "yeah it's the same".

As for women with those proportions, sure, maybe on exists here or there, I'll concede to that.

And don't feel for me, fortunately I don't need to salivate at videogame characters.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Not really, no, but you can keep that very old narrative going, I'm not even going to argue.

and look, here's Abby

Colleen-Fotsch-transformation.png

Edit: Bianca Belair is even bigger than Rhea Ripley and pretty much on par with that "Abby's" body actress.

and which of them is in early 20s? the game is like 20 years into pandemic, if you think people aren't in survival mode, you are delusional. least what they think is about how to make revenge and pump it out or suddenly make master in fucking martial arts.

Protein powder, steroids, testosterone and other shit has limited usage date, let alone, making those in post-apocalyptic world.

Abby is the same realistic as those flower monsters in Stellar Blade.
my friend's wife was similar before she got multiple kids. i seen few in sports clubs too.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
and which of them is in early 20s? the game is like 20 years into pandemic, if you think people aren't in survival mode, you are delusional. least what they think is about how to make revenge and pump it out or suddenly make master in fucking martial arts.

Protein powder, steroids, testosterone and other shit has limited usage date, let alone, making those in post-apocalyptic world.

my friend's wife was similar before she got multiple kids. i seen few in sports clubs too.
Game released in 2020 and people still can't get over Abby gains.

Who cares if it's realistic or not? Are you also bothered by all the unrealistic buff guys in games?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I guess anything can be sexualised if you try hard enough.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Game released in 2020 and people still can't get over Abby gains.

Who cares if it's realistic or not? Are you also bothered by all the unrealistic buff guys in games?
I am not the one who argue about Abby is realistic.
Strawman argument, great talk.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

If you think the Korean model is more "realistic" than a weightlifter you got another thing coming. A lot of Korean models have plastic surgery done.

ghostwriter74

27 Jun 2023
Resetera is really taking on traits that are seen as extremist in other countries. After the Cyberpunk story, I wouldn't have thought that some people there could be any more radical, but my God, was I wrong. The game isn't out yet and yet some idiots who have no idea about South Korean culture and aren't interested in the game are managing to derail every thread.

I'm really curious to see how they plan to moderate it there at the end of April or how some media will approach the topic in general. This isn't about alleged transphobia like with Cyberpunk or Hogwarts Legacy, but rather whether attractive women should be seen in video games and whether other countries should have a different culture.

After the whole debate about sexualization, I'm surprised that Sony of all people secured the IP and it appears to be completely uncensored in the West. Hopefully it's a sign that Sony has moved away from censoring certain games and is leaving it up to the countries' child protection agencies to decide what is and isn't allowed.

Stellar Blade could imo also be a clear sign for developers and publishers that players (male and female) like attractive characters and that the game will be a hit.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Resetera is really taking on traits that are seen as extremist in other countries. After the Cyberpunk story, I wouldn't have thought that some people there could be any more radical, but my God, was I wrong. The game isn't out yet and yet some idiots who have no idea about South Korean culture and aren't interested in the game are managing to derail every thread.

I'm really curious to see how they plan to moderate it there at the end of April or how some media will approach the topic in general. This isn't about alleged transphobia like with Cyberpunk or Hogwarts Legacy, but rather whether attractive women should be seen in video games and whether other countries should have a different culture.

After the whole debate about sexualization, I'm surprised that Sony of all people secured the IP and it appears to be completely uncensored in the West. Hopefully it's a sign that Sony has moved away from censoring certain games and is leaving it up to the countries' child protection agencies to decide what is and isn't allowed.

Stellar Blade could imo also be a clear sign for developers and publishers that players (male and female) like attractive characters and that the game will be a hit.
Thyve been like tht. The asanine "no one talk about Hogwarts" bs was enough to know they act like fascist dictators over there. Not allowing ppl to freely discuss pros and cons of a game is ridiculous. Canceling ppl for liking a game just because of a writer who isn't even a developer even more so. Lunacy over there.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Thyve been like tht. The asanine "no one talk about Hogwarts" bs was enough to know they act like fascist dictators over there. Not allowing ppl to freely discuss pros and cons of a game is ridiculous. Canceling ppl for liking a game just because of a writer who isn't even a developer even more so. Lunacy over there.
yeah, sale thread was fun in reset.. best selling games february:
2. Fifa
3. whatever etc... :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
bro they're still keeping up this gimmick of not naming the game for like 2 years now its so fucking funny whenever I see it looool
🤣🤣 They are mental asf. Then again they are also trying to save the industry against slave labor.

Reactions: Luffy123

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I feel like Satoru is a caricature of the worst of the worst Era mods. It's like he was rejected there so he came here.
Yeah, you got me boy, that's what it is. I'm such a reject era mod that I said that I'm interested in this game, enjoyed hogwarts legacy... sorry, no name game.

You have me all figured out.

• haha
Reactions: rinzler