Stellar Blade demo out now!John linneman DF says it plays "smooth like BUTTa" |UP| Demo hit 690k daily active players as per Ampere & additional info.

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
I'll give the demo an honest shot since I didn't grab it the first time it accidentally dropped, but my expectations are low.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
What I hate about Sony is that they don't let you buy Digital Deluxe upgrade in some games for some reason. I can't buy the the digital deluxe upgrade for Rise of The Ronin but I could for Ratchet, Spider-Man and more I don't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JAHGamer

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
What I hate about Sony is that they don't let you buy Digital Deluxe upgrade in some games for some reason. I can't buy the the digital deluxe upgrade for Rise of The Ronin but I could for Ratchet, Spider-Man and more I don't remember.
Yeah, sony does that. I wanted to buy it too.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
I just got for banned from Reset (1 week) for making a reference joke to DMC but using this game.

They are so offended by anything Stellar Blade. Wow.

Reactions: Box

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Microsoft will never have a game like this

For those saying that the character has a realistic body... Yeah, she really doesn't, she's an exaggerated version of the lady on the right. I'd take the lady on the right anyway, she's gorgeous.

That said, I will probably be buying this game if it's as good as it looks.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
For those saying that the character has a realistic body... Yeah, she really doesn't, she's an exaggerated version of the lady on the right. I'd take the lady on the right anyway, she's gorgeous.

She is more realistic then Abby, different is that one game is trying to portrait real world and the other is not.
By the way, check her Instagram, i did, and yes, for her size, she has big wide ass.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
She is more realistic then Abby, different is that one game is trying to portrait real world and the other is not.

Not really, no, but you can keep that very old narrative going, I'm not even going to argue.

and look, here's Abby

Colleen-Fotsch-transformation.png

Edit: Bianca Belair is even bigger than Rhea Ripley and pretty much on par with that "Abby's" body actress.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022

Well, I can only speak for myself. I have met women with such a body in real life (exaggerated compared to the actress or not)... but if you really think that's not realistic, I feel for you. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Would_you_kindly