Stellar Blade PC Port being looked at, job listing further confirms.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Why does PS not make it where exclusive games don’t show timeline when a port could possibly happen like both FF7 & FF16 either had a timeline when the game wouldn’t be exclusive or the studios themselves announce that they’ll consider making a PC port kinda destroys the whole exclusivity party.

Nintendo doesn’t have this problem. No one mentions how bayonetta is only time exclusive for a period amount of time. Even LiveALive from my knowledge showed no timeline of the game being ported.

Imagine paying for exclusivity just for the trailer or devs to announce a PC port 1 month later like what they just did with Stella blade.

Essentially anything PS exclusivity just wait 6 month to 1 year. PS really turned themselves to a Xbox it’s funny. Nintendo Switch 2 will slaughter both Xbox & PS & stomp PS5 & PS6 sells

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
it's already perfect with Korean VA and how it was marketed with first few years of trailers.
I played both in korean and eng, imo neither are good. Korean is a little better but yea. The delivery is not great.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Were the PC port and sequel plans the surprise they teased for this week?

Sounds like something that shouldn't have been teased, since that was a tease in and on itself.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
We know the exclusivity period for XVI and Rebirth, it's on the trailer(s) with a *
Square Enix is just not currently set up to deliver a PC port in a timely manner for some of their projects.
Not talking about the whys, just saying Rebirth won't be on PC this year so I'm not even thinking about it as a purchase.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
"Transmedia"

More disingenuous shitposting from the relics of Gabe's recesses. Yes, those 4090s and TIs are owning 50% usage in the Steam charts alongside those i9s, and totally are the only GPUs PC gamers play on.

/s

According to this forum, Sony and Playstation are done for. Everyone, including casuals will move to PC and Steam Deck.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Too true, I fear.

People under estimate it is to migrate to PC & get into the PC ecosystem.

No longer is the day where you have to pay $1000 or more dollars to get into PC. Thanks to Valve/Steam it’s as low as $500 to get into PC wait $500? That’s the same price as a PS console Sony porting games to a direct platform lmao good long term strategy Sony it’s not like Steam itself is already massive & bigger then PS & now Valve/Steam own hardware will continue to grow

All that’s missing from Valve is them actually producing games & promoting Steam to a global mass using influencers. Steam already makes easy $ by purely existing why not putting a lil more effort & produce games & promote Steam to a scale & push Xbox & PS out of the market. Steam is the defacto storefront in PC they can become the defacto storefront in “console” by using the Steamdeck platform

• Surprised
Reactions: 2spooky5me