Stellar Blade PC Port being looked at, job listing further confirms.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Yeah, on the trailer. Same as when xbox has the trailer of a multiplat. Iirc the website for shift up had multiplat.
Not sure about that.... I tried to look in the web archive and the oldest site was from 2019 and didn't have anything about multiplarform.

What I found and maybe here is where people thought it was multiplaform was a Job recruitment asking as skills experience in development development in Xbox One, PS4, PS4 Pro and PC... but that doesn't mean a game was multiplatform... just that any guy with expertise in these platform can candidate.

Edit - There is this Gamespot article saying it was announced in 2019 as multiplatform (PS4, XB1 and PC).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: anonpuffs

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Ron Burgundy What GIF

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
When do you all think this will release for PC, im waiting for the port so i can play the game uncensored
What makes you think it'd be uncensored? Even if you're implying mods, moving files from a ps4 copy of a game and making them work on a PC version I can't imagine is a simple matter, and not all games get very much in terms of mods. I'm not saying it *wouldn't*, but what makes you so sure you'd be able to play it uncensored? There are games that have been on PC for ages that are still censored even when uncensored versions exist (see Mugen Souls and Mugen Souls Z, for example)

• Surprised
Reactions: 2spooky5me

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Hope you guys buy the shit out of it on PC. I need that sequel ASAP, i'll be missing eves milkers in the meantime.

• Peachy
Reactions: ToTTenTranz

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Did people forget this game was orginally announced as a multi platform game?

Before Sony started paying their salaries and sending their engineers to help optimize the game, yes.

But then that happened, so just be thankful it was Sony who did it and not Microsoft. Otherwise you'd have a manly-bodied squared-jaw diverse protagonist in a day-one Gamepass game releasing in 2028 to bad reviews after 4 years of delays and dozens of videos on YouTube of the devs circlejerking around how good their game was going to be.

And don't worry, this game is most probably going to release on PC.
But if you really want to play it earlier, you can get a PS5.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Hope you guys buy the shit out of it on PC. I need that sequel ASAP, i'll be missing eves milkers in the meantime.
To be honest I liked her modest outfits the most. That biker outfit... holy shit. The more revealing stuff was a bit whatever