Stellar Blade Preview |OT| Releases April 26th. Stellar Blade is 20-40 hrs, hard mode, no DLC, no MTX at launch |UP| Shu visits studio.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Lovely reasons to get the Deluxe edition.

But hey, my ideal girl is a green haired alien with horns that flies, is jelous af, and electrocutes you. In a bikini.
How you liking the remake of urusei yatsura?

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Garbage, unrealistic
Long Hair Smile GIF by NOSAM

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
That’s not how a face of a 12yo looks like.
Believe me or not but a shit ton of comestic filters will achieve you that face.

Chinese and Korean have this weird make up trend of making them look as young as possible, wether it is man or woman

example:
Angelababy-02.jpg

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Believe me or not but a shit ton of comestic filters will achieve you that face.

Chinese and Korean have this weird make up trend of making them look as young as possible, wether it is man or woman

example:
Angelababy-02.jpg
Yeah, but not like a 12yo looks anyway. The actresses we see on tv playing teenagers are on their 20-30yo, even in Korea. Children don’t look like this.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah, but not like a 12yo looks anyway. The actresses we see on tv playing teenagers are on their 20-30yo, even in Korea. Children don’t look like this.
Yeah most actors are older than the parts they play, thts actually the norm. Anyway I didn't mean the Pic to derail the thread lol I just thought it looked dope!

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Well most 12 yrs old kids doesn't have those big eyes, red lip, and lit up face for sure.

Oh wait some of them do, well but they gonna regret it in the future.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
New information about Stellar Blade by the game director, Kim Hyun Tae:

They wanted to release a very complete work on one platform and concluded that PS5 would provide the best possible experience.

Another reason for launching the game on PS5 is that he, personally, is a PlayStation fan: "Making a game for this company means a lot to me, and it has been my childhood dream.

"The game draws significant inspiration from NieR Automata, God of War, Bayonetta and Sekiro.

The idea for the game started with wanting to express all the actions a female character could perform while sword fighting!

The game's combat will not be one-sided, and you and the enemies will have a proper balance.

As you progress in the game, you will find new tricks to respond to enemy attacks, like Parry or Evasion, which you can combine with different combos.

The main character will grow influenced by various elements, some of this progress is linear, but the game becomes semi-open world upon finding a village.After leaving the village, the game returns to a linear mode, and then it showcases its semi-open world nature again.

Everything in the game happens seamlessly, and there are no loading times to interrupt you.

The goal in designing the character Eve was to make her reflect her style, and they intentionally created a sense of discomfort in her.

The game is set in a future where the concept of the year has long disappeared, though this does not mean there are no traces of the past in the game; rather, it means the game has a culturally interconnected world.

Outfits have been added to the game as an element to show the characters' appeal.

There are more than 40 types of outfits for Eve.

Some outfits are rare and can only be obtained in the second round of the game