Stellar Blade review embargo is April 24. Media will start recieving copies today. Trophy List |UP| Game size is 30 GB.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Will merge with OT later today.

Stellar Blade Trophy List Revealed​

Last edited:
Reactions: Sircaw

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Damn hopefully it's not a widespread issue!
The gameplay has left very positive impressions, the demo has 12k reviews with a 4.8 rating, so if the game maintains the same quality as the demo they cant trash the gameplay. If they criticize and lower scores due to the way eve looks then it will disintegrate whatever little remaining credibility they have. Anyways after DD2 and ronin fiasco no one should give 2 hoots about review scores

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Bayonetta and Nier Automata scored high so Stellar Blade should score high as well. I have it as an 82 on the low end and an 88 on the high end. All comes down to how many reviewers shit on the game due to Eve being sexy as fuck and bouncing all over the place. Regardless of if it's a 60 or a 90 on Open Critic, im day one for the digital deluxe edition as the playable demo convinced me that it's going to play great which is what I care about the most, looks great and soundtrack is Nier Automata levels. Basically, went from renting it via GameFly to buying it digitally and taking the weekend off from work.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Anyways after DD2 and ronin fiasco no one should give 2 hoots about review scores
an 85 for dd2 is a good aggregate score, id bump up Rotn maybe a couple point but i think upper 70s is fair. Played both.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
an 85 for dd2 is a good aggregate score, id bump up Rotn maybe a couple point but i think upper 70s is fair. Played both.
Well Personally DD2 is a joke and at max is a 7/10, the game has no content. Ronin is also a 7 but the combat inches it towards an 8 on the scale. The lesson I learnt is don't buy games where Itsuno is the director

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Well Personally DD2 is a joke and at max is a 7/10, the game has no content. Ronin is also a 7 but the combat inches it towards an 8 on the scale. The lesson I learnt is don't buy games where Itsuno is the director
Itsuno is responsible for the greatest action combat systems of all time(DMC, DD) Not his fault your expectations for DD2 were too high. Your loss.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Bayonetta and Nier Automata scored high so Stellar Blade should score high as well. I have it as an 82 on the low end and an 88 on the high end. All comes down to how many reviewers shit on the game due to Eve being sexy as fuck and bouncing all over the place. Regardless of if it's a 60 or a 90 on Open Critic, im day one for the digital deluxe edition as the playable demo convinced me that it's going to play great which is what I care about the most, looks great and soundtrack is Nier Automata levels. Basically, went from renting it via GameFly to buying it digitally and taking the weekend off from work.
If even resetera can come around and deal with Eves body, im sure reviewers won't get in their feelings about it.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This is gonna score high. 85+
I think 86 :)
I see we have found a couple of Ree users on our site.

Good damn women haters.

93%

Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Stellar Blade Trophy List Revealed​

🏆Hidden Trophy no 69--- Anger unleashed:
Start a new game of Stella Blade to Piss of a Herd of Angry Red-haired Feminists.

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78