Stellar Blade’s devs Address censorship claims. |UP| Devs state outfit redesigns weren't censorship but intentional.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Love this game so much. Excited to speedrun the bosses, I just did a no hit Providence NG+ last night.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
batman masturbating GIF

• haha
Reactions: Entropi and Umar
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
To put an end to this debacle, Shift Up just released very similar suits to the ones they "censored" in their day1 patch versions together with the latest update that also brings QoL improvements and new game mode.

Just head up to the Hard R R-Store and they're available for purchase.

GOVMGDzbIAAdYUB
GOVNc9AbAAAqqUL
She is a baddy fir real lol

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Yeah I started following him because he was exposing sweet baby but when he started that hate campaign against stellar blade & Helldivers 2 I checked out
The dude is a clout chaser, every once in a while he has a good point and then he follows it up with weeks of nonsense. I wish people could just talk about these things without trying to go after peoples jobs and trying to dogpile or act like a victim.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Yeah I started following him because he was exposing sweet baby but when he started that hate campaign against stellar blade & Helldivers 2 I checked out
He never started a hate campaign against Shift Up.

In fact, he always said people should not return Stellar Blade nor harass the devs. He asked people to sign the petition and after X amount of signatures he's printing it and sending it to the devs.
That's all he did.

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
Most of the time, listening to the fan is a good thing, but in this case, the developers just bowed their heads to a sect of crazies who saw censorship where it didn't exist, a shame

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
Grummz is taking the credit 🤦‍♂️

At least he will go away from Stellar Blade.

Honestly, I've complained a lot about progressives (USA liberals) getting ideologically involved in games, but this conservative right-wing can be even more annoying (in my country, the right-wing isn't as stupid as the USA).

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Most of the time, listening to the fan is a good thing, but in this case, the developers just bowed their heads to a sect of crazies who saw censorship where it didn't exist, a shame
They didn't "bow their heads" at all. If anything, they just proved they weren't having their hands tied and this whole thing was just incels crying that they weren't getting their two extra millimeters of tiddy skin.