Stellar Blade’s devs Address censorship claims. |UP| Devs state outfit redesigns weren't censorship but intentional.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Did Sony really censor the outfits? I thought it was just another version of the same suit.

This game can't catch a break from controversy like all the latest Sony exclusives. This is what happens when you're starving on other platforms 🙄
It's actually probably a concession to the chinese government. They forced mihoyo to censor some genshin outfits recently as well as other mobile games.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
What I don't get is why they do this with the suits when they have a fucking skin suit that is basically a nude model. You are seriously going to put some leggings on her and hide cleavage, but the skin suit is fine? I'm not a fan of selling a game on it's T&A and then getting puritanical after the preorders are in

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Again, there is a suit that makes Eve virtually naked. How can anyone say any other suit is censored but that one is still in the game?

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Again, there is a suit that makes Eve virtually naked. How can anyone say any other suit is censored but that one is still in the game?

Well they literally were altered to be less revealing, hence censoring. But yeah it's absurd when they have a nude model available from the hop

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Nah, they lied. They explicitly said the game will be uncensored and then censored it on the day 1 patch right as the game released.

That's literally a bait and switch. Hyped for the game still but it's an unfortunate L

I think the changes they made to the outfit are what allowed them to post that. Otherwise they would have had to have different outfits for places e.g. saudi arabia and china

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I think the changes they made to the outfit are what allowed them to post that. Otherwise they would have had to have different outfits for places e.g. saudi arabia and china
that was from 5 days ago, the day 1 patch just dropped yesterday?

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024

The Chinese eat sewage and use child labour and the Saudis are woman-beating, gay-flingers. Neither of their opinions count for shit and we shouldn't censor anything, or follow their lead on anything. All they should be told is to suck our fat western schlongs and choke on shaft.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
stellar-patch-small.png

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The Chinese eat sewage and use child labour and the Saudis are woman-beating, gay-flingers. Neither of their opinions count for shit and we shouldn't censor anything, or follow their lead on anything. All they should be told is to suck our fat western schlongs and choke on shaft.
Too bad for you both of those markets have plenty of people who spend money. Capitalism doesn't care about your feelings.