Stellar Blade’s viral NSFW Skin Suit will raise the game’s difficulty

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Of particular interest is the costume titled Eve’s Skin Suit, which immediately went viral (and caused some controversy) for its “sexier than fully nude” design. One technical detail about this costume has been less talked about though – it will affect gameplay. While it was previously thought that Eve’s outfits in Stellar Blade would be purely cosmetic, it appears that the Skin Suit will be an exception, as its description in the demo warns that it will disable your Shield when equipped, essentially rendering you defenseless.

Eve's Skin Suit in Stellar Blade

Last edited:

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Really curious about this game, and this is not because of the curvaceous protagonist, but rather the combat. I'm almost to the point of pre-ordering
Combat is pretty good, the attacks have weight behind them, the parry is good like sekiro, the dodge was okay but you can upgrade it. Combat, music, performance all seem top notch especially the performance as there were no drops while I was playing.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
A
Really curious about this game, and this is not because of the curvaceous protagonist, but rather the combat. I'm almost to the point of pre-ordering
As I mentioned in the demo thread, combat is good, makes contact, feels weighty unlike most other Korean developed games. Fought two bosses and it was smooth.

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Media:
- This game is so bad! Look at how much it objectifies women! This is terrible!

Gamers:
- Yes this game is so bad! What is this coming for, playstation? Wow this is awful.. When is the release date? I need to know so I can avoid it. So bad..

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's been fascinating watching this clip go viral the past few days 🤣.

I retweeted it and even got a few mutuals who had no idea this game existed to now look into it lol.
Alot of thirties out there lol