STRAY Coming to Xbox August on 10

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
timed exclusives coming to PS5 makes sense because we actually buy games, but timed exclusives going to Xbox just means the sales will be abysmal

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
Beautiful game, but overhyped AF and the fact that it was even considered a GOTY candidate... but still, nice game.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Beautiful game, but overhyped AF and the fact that it was even considered a GOTY candidate... but still, nice game.

It was? Ha! Kool-aid drinkers for sure.

It’s a very nice game. Great art direction and atmosphere. More for those who like point and click LucasArts adventure games than a platformer.

As someone who loves those classic pc adventure games. More of that please.

My cat would react to the start screen and the silhouette of the game cat. Was kinda adorable. I also felt guilty when playing this game ignoring my actually buddy to do so. Then that fucker cut me to make sure I stopped playing the game.

• haha
Reactions: Dr Bass

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Didn't care about Stray when it released a year ago on PlayStation and don't care about it coming to Xbox but it's great for those who wanted to play it. lol

Got it for free on PS Plus, its honestly not my kind of game

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I liked stray but it was only an 8/10, mildly engaging environmental puzzle game. It was cute though.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
being #1 among a bunch of flops isn't a big deal, especially when its only $20 a 10 year old cod game is #3 🤣
Mortal Kombat 11, Black ops 1 and 2 (2010-2012), Modern Warfare 2009 and GTA IV (2008) are all in the top 10. What year is it in Xbox land? Sad state for publishers in 2023. Dead platform.

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
oh my sweet summer children, CoD has been very high in the sales charts WW last month since MS fixed the servers and hundreds of thousands people were playing them again, 2 CoD games from the 360 were in the top 5 selling games in UK in July.

But it's good to see some of you trying your best to shift from the "but people don't buy games on Xbox" narrative.

Doing great sweeties 😘