Street Fighter 6: A.K.I. gameplay trailer and details

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

Double, double coil and trouble. A.K.I., the maniacal mistress of poison will slither her way into Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub in Street Fighter 6 starting September 27 on PS5 and PS4. Feeding off orders from her master, A.K.I. injects poison into enemies that dare stand within striking distance–all with a smile. You can’t fix her, but she will fix you.

A new character to the Street Fighter series, A.K.I. snakes through life only to please her outstanding and phenomenal master F.A.N.G from Street Fighter V. Under orders to dig into the remnants of Shadaloo, she finds herself infatuated with the powers that be.
Speaking of, the A.K.I. Arrives! Fighting Pass will release on September 1 and contains cosmetic items to help prepare for A.K.I.’s incoming concoction.

I personally woudn't have made her ugly and androgious, as usual in modern female character designs (what the new religion callls "non-objectified trans fiendly" design), but other than that I think she has a very cool character design, moveset, animations and main costume. I don't ike the gothic lolita alternative costume.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Elden Ring