#SuicideSquad: Kill The Justice League Releases on February 2, 2024. Plus offline mode after.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
You're killing discussion with all of these spam threads. I can guarantee you that noone here cares about that game except to shit on it.

The Twitter copy and paste spam here is embarrassing.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Zzero

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
They just delayed it by a year after panicking because people were overwhelmingly negative about the game last time it was shown
They claim it was because it wasn't ready internally. Yeah, I know that sounds like bullshit but, well, Redfall. Is it really hard to believe that a big complex title like SS ran like crap and needed a year of fixing? Because that sounds believable to me.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
They claim it was because it wasn't ready internally. Yeah, I know that sounds like bullshit but, well, Redfall. Is it really hard to believe that a big complex title like SS ran like crap and needed a year of fixing? Because that sounds believable to me.
If they knew it was unpolished internally they could have easily scrubbed the release date portion of the trailer they showed. Remember it was a dedicated state of play with PS marketing, not some throwaway trailer someone uploaded and forgot about

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
If they knew it was unpolished internally they could have easily scrubbed the release date portion of the trailer they showed. Remember it was a dedicated state of play with PS marketing, not some throwaway trailer someone uploaded and forgot about
Then perhaps it didn't have the post-launch pipeline ready. Because there really wasn't a way to change the gameplay genre in just one year.

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Taken down by the Flash more times than he can count, this Boomerang keeps coming back. With a hint of speedforce of his own, Captain Boomerang is on his mark to catch the Scarlet Speedster and put him in his place.

Pre-order here: https://go.wbgames.com/SSKtJLPreOrder

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is available 02-02-2024 on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.

Last edited by a moderator:

8BiTw0LF

Holy shit! I got in 😮

SWArfi2.png

Reactions: Gamernyc78
D

Deleted member 223

Will be there Day One cause Rocksteady. Loyalty has been earned.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's actually really fun! Traversal and gunplay are fastpaced and the 4 characters are very different in gameplay. I played it in co-op with my cousin and we're both buying it on release.
Hmmm thnks for the feedback. Word of mouth can really carry a game, it's how I imported Demon Souls when it was unknown and fell in love!

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
The fact we are going to see the Fear Batman in this terrible game.
Sad this was the last game that Kevin Conroy gave his voice to....

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I can't help but feel like this game is going to end up like Avengers : Great production values, fun gameplay, but unsustainable as a GaaS.