Super Mario Bros Wonder. | Final Early Access Previews are Up

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I liked the Megaman games too. MM3 being my favourite, but MM1 was one my first games I played in my memory. My brother is a way bugger Megaman fan than me though.
How about on 16-bit?
Then that was the Shinobi games, Strider, Ghouls n' Ghost are the ones that come on the top of my head (I think Sonic broke Sega, that level of success made them a much worse company, and it was never that good... maybe Sonic 2, but no other Sonic game is truly great).

I did not have a SNES back then, but I managed to try a few games.

All in all I have always preferred JRPGs, "adventure games where you explore", schumps...

Reactions: Kokoloko

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I could never bring myself to finish Sunshine. I just never found any fun in it.

Ibe seen it around and all. Im theres people that like it and all but whenever I’ve heard people talk about it they always seem to go back and talk about the weird bugs in some of the levels. Just sounds like it should’ve been polished up more tbh.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Then that was the Shinobi games, Strider, Ghouls n' Ghost are the ones that come on the top of my head (I think Sonic broke Sega, that level of success made them a much worse company, and it was never that good... maybe Sonic 2, but no other Sonic game is truly great).

I did not have a SNES back then, but I managed to try a few games.

All in all I have always preferred JRPGs, "adventure games where you explore", schumps...
I enjoyed the Shinobi’s and Ghouls n Ghosts too. Shadow Dancer was the first game I bought as a Kid lol.
I know people don’t like Sonic games, but I loved them as a kid, not too hard, fast and fun, interesting characters and the music was super cool.

I was more of a beat em up and adventure gamer myself. I didnt get into JRPG’s into the Sega Saturn and FF7. I did enjoy watching an older friend play FF4 & FF6 though

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I could never bring myself to finish Sunshine. I just never found any fun in it.
Some of the platforming stages I couldnt stand and was frustrating, but I loved the game in general. I can see why people don’t like it.

For me Galaxy was a full game made of those frustrating platforming levels and I couldnt stand it. Moving my motion controller every minute to collect stuff and to fly to a planet every minute and the upside down platforming… Nah, Im good lol

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I loved the galaxy games but never beat them. I like the way the game is setup with its music and galaxy theme. Sunshine though I’m not sure if I’d like playing that game it sounds like it’s got one too many weird issues. The power washing idea is interesting though I’d have to check it out sometime lol.

The 3D world games though I didn’t like that much. Im not really a fan of Mario being a party game like the wiiu one is. The 3ds game was fun from what I remember been a long while since I played it tbh.
I finished the first game. Gave the 2nd one a chance because everyone said it has bigger stages etc. I played for a few levels and then just though its not for me. Still a magical game but I really dislike the levels and platforming.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I finished the first game. Gave the 2nd one a chance because everyone said it has bigger stages etc. I played for a few levels and then just though its not for me. Still a magical game but I really dislike the levels and platforming.

I’ve heard people not like the 2nd one as much but I really like the second Mario galaxy. They made that game feel like an adventure with the music especially being the best in the series to me. I don’t think I played a lot of the first game though.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I’ve heard people not like the 2nd one as much but I really like the second Mario galaxy. They made that game feel like an adventure with the music especially being the best in the series to me. I don’t think I played a lot of the first game though.
There both great games, just not for me. Yeah the music was awesome in the 2nd one

Reactions: Snes nes