Tango Gameworks would still exist if Sony bought Zenimax

excaliburps

Media
13 Jun 2024
Yeah, I think so too.

If I were Sony, I'd hire Tango's peeps and make a new game...perhaps the spiritual successor of HI-Fi Rush?

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I’m not sure about Sony buying publishers. They come with studios that produce polished products and studios that produce jank. Jank in a Sony lineup would dilute the expected quality bar. Identity lost.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
I’m not sure about Sony buying publishers. They come with studios that produce polished products and studios that produce jank. Jank in a Sony lineup would dilute the expected quality bar. Identity lost.

That's why I'm glad they're buying slowly any potential acquisitions game could flop after being bought and would just bleed money. The only way they could possibly recoup a cost if that happened is by making a game multiplatform and it's well known a large group don't want that for them. Besides them buying publishers instead of just studios could put them into a Microsoft situation and have more people upset at them. I mean hey people complain about Sony but hey at least thetly're not closing studios left and right or having large layoffs. I get it Sonys not perfect but more than likely more behind the scenes than what most even understand.

Hatefield

I am the law
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
Sorry boss, but they made some mid games and a game that was a bit unique. They were destined to close. But I am sure most of the staff would be on Astro Bot right now.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Not with current Playstation leadership. They are too Microsofty now.
Warning Star Trek GIF by Star Trek Fleet Command
This Is Bad Uh Oh GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark