TEKKEN 8 - Opening Movie and DLC Announcement |UP| 1/19/24 Trailers added. Download Size is 80 gigs, preload on the 23rd..

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Yeah, now that one idiot on Twitter who tried called Harada racist for no Eddy can shut up 🤣

That silliness aside, really cool to see Eddy in there. I'd love to see him & Hwoarang do some "Power of the Feet" fighting league.

Raven and Leroy are both black and in the game, did twitter SJWs just ignore that?

I honestly wonder if these people have ever even played Tekken. This is one of the few games that doesn't force diversity instead makes it natural.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Do you get the story though lol
Do I get the story? It's not tht deep Bro smh. BTW the games I love Story isn't a big thing on my list for liking a game. For example Witcher has a gd story but I hate Witcher 3. Tlou I love and enjoy due to it's combat although I know the story.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's all about the story for me in games I like Tekken but I can't follow it it's so confusing
OH I feel you some ppl are like that, story is their number one thing but me, nahhh. Although I do enjoy a gd story in games. I love high sorcery and fantasy so I follow all the lore and community explanations of the Souls/borne games. Enjoyed games like Heavy Rain and others. It definitely can make a game more enjoyable to me but it's an after thought for me. I usually skip all Dialogue and cutscenes in games 😂

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Never watched the star wars films I know Vaders are the bad guys though 🤣 thats what confuses me whose supposed to be the good one & why is the old guy supposed to be jins son 🤣
Then the joke is lost to you if you have not seen star wars. What have you watched and know the characters? I can re work the joke.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
OH I feel you some ppl are like that, story is their number one thing but me, nahhh. Although I do enjoy a gd story in games. I love high sorcery and fantasy so I follow all the lore and community explanations of the Souls/borne games. Enjoyed games like Heavy Rain and others. It definitely can make a game more enjoyable to me but it's an after thought for me. I usually skip all Dialogue and cutscenes in games 😂
I love heavy rain lol Fahrenheit / indigo prophecy is one of my favourite games I wish they'd remake it or do a sequel

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78