TEKKEN 8 - Opening Movie and DLC Announcement |UP| 1/19/24 Trailers added. Download Size is 80 gigs, preload on the 23rd..

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Then the joke is lost to you if you have not seen star wars. What have you watched and know the characters? I can re work the joke.
I've watched lots of stuff was just never interested in Star wars although I had a backpack when I was a kid with Darth maul on it dont know how I know his name I always thought it was beltezar from charmed 🤣

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
That Opening was very good. Cant wait to see how the war between Jin and Kazuya's side goes. Jin seems to have way more allies on his side, then of course you have Bryan who is just there to cause destruction

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
That Opening was very good. Cant wait to see how the war between Jin and Kazuya's side goes. Jin seems to have way more allies on his side, then of course you have Bryan who is just there to cause destruction
I've always loved Jin, my favorite character.

Reactions: Umar

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I'm kind of going in blind to the initial lineup but Tekken Def has some good characters.
But

Theres no way theyre releasing tekken 8 without marduk

Thats one of the best heavy hitter and popular character in the game

Maybe hes coming latter as dlc

Reactions: Gamernyc78

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Aye man the video game industry gotta leave that Kilmonger loc style behind. EVERY black person in a game has it now.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Aye man the video game industry gotta leave that Kilmonger loc style behind. EVERY black person in a game has it now.
Do you want this haircut back?
jicOrDNFtUuZhZB2_qrE2lp5bNWWKkZIpxGHr4XGvlk.jpg