Tell us about your funniest or most unfortunate deaths in Helldivers 2

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I fell down an endless hole twice in a row one night... real life carries over to the digital one somewhat it seems....

I also stepped on those red mines (which were clipping through the ground) a few too many times.

Tell us or even show us some funny deaths in the game.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Running from a bunch of Hunters back towards my squad, a friend of mine is minding his business shooting at his targets - doesn't see me running and accidentally pushes / punched me? Causing me to get jumped and outta the blue a charger butts me.. sends me flying to an instant death 😅.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Going in the water, seeing if I could swim good and just drowning like an ass 😂💦

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
So we have a friend join with us late and doesn't know much. We see some abandoned pods with weapons and we tell him to shoot for a weapon.
Later we pass an abandoned bomb and we just regrouped there and then he comes around and say "oh weapons" and shoots the bomb. We just look at each other and i say "johnny, you will be shot after we blow up now" We all get killed, come back and shoot him dead. And explain everything while he is just dead.

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I had a good one last night where I didn't realise the electronic countermeasures modifier was on (changes what stratagems get deployed) and I threw down supplies and weapons near me and another player and then blew us both up with my own cluster bomb. Then I asked in chat "Are the stratagems bugged?" and they told me it was the countermeasures. I felt like an idiot...