The Coalition to adapt the Gears of War video game saga into a live action feature film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Remember those rumors about Bonnie Ross and 343 having issues with Infinite stemming from planning the Halo tv show? Like all other things that were 100% true about Infinite’s issues.. do we expect better results from The Coalition? I do. Better studio.

I think they’ve handled the gears gameplay well in the sequels. I barely recognize Gears 5 tho. The new characters… Every single one of them… are terrible.

They’re not gonna do the muscle bound cast. For starters it’s unrealistic for a series to assemble that kind of cast and then actually being capable of acting (so the rock is out since dude can’t act lols - cena is sooooo much better ) Gears the series will be unrecognizable no doubt about it.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Remember those rumors about Bonnie Ross and 343 having issues with Infinite stemming from planning the Halo tv show? Like all other things that were 100% true about Infinite’s issues.. do we expect better results from The Coalition? I do. Better studio.

I think they’ve handled the gears gameplay well in the sequels. I barely recognize Gears 5 tho. The new characters… Every single one of them… are terrible.

They’re not gonna do the muscle bound cast. For starters it’s unrealistic for a series to assemble that kind of cast and then actually being capable of acting (so the rock is out since dude can’t act lols - cena is sooooo much better ) Gears the series will be unrecognizable no doubt about it.
It's cute that you think Netflix gives a shit about the quality of the acting in their original productions.

Expect bad acting from a cast that resembles the characters as little as possible, and all the gay subtext people joked about to be a centrepiece of the show. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.