The Crew Motorfest announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Luna

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The-Crew-Motorfest_2023_01-31-23_002.jpg
Publisher Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Ivory Tower have announced The Crew Motorfest for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC (Epic Games Store, Ubisoft Store), and Luna. It will launch in 2023.

Users can sign-up for The Crew Motorfest Insider Program now for a chance to test the game before release.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
The-Crew-Motorfest_2023_01-31-23_002.jpg
Publisher Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Ivory Tower have announced The Crew Motorfest for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC (Epic Games Store, Ubisoft Store), and Luna. It will launch in 2023.

Users can sign-up for The Crew Motorfest Insider Program now for a chance to test the game before release.

I was about to post this lol. Got the press release earlier this morning.

I am disappointed it's a cross gen game :/ but will try it.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Steam bros commence mourning, its Uplay and EGS exclusive, lol.

Or is this one of those weird corners of the internet that actually liked The Crew?

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Also I can't help but notice that the add the " ' " to O'ahu but not to Hawaii, meaning that they don't understand what the apostrophes in Hawaiian writing are supposed to do. What a bunch of maroons.

edity: Hmm... or are they actually doing it right since the "ian" takes away the last "i" in "Hawai'i"?

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
This gives me MotorStorm 2 vibes. Being it Ubisoft, I don't have much hope of it being actually good, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
They changed the coast to coast gimmick. Removed the alternate motor sports.

I’m interested for sure. The loot aspect was stupid but these games are okay.

The crew and division were def my favorite things to come out of Ubisoft in the last few years.