The crew motorfest

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The crew motorfest comes out in a few days , who's getting it ? I've got the standard edition pre ordered after playing the beta & really enjoying it especially the Japanese races , will be interesting to see how it sells in comparison to Forza horizon with them being similar but this being on ps4 / ps5 aswell

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I’m very interested in it and I do want to buy it but I know I won’t play it anytime soon. Trying to finish BG3, and then Eternights will be out, and then Phantom Liberty, AC Mirage and Spider-Man 😂

There’s just way too much I’m interested in over it, any other year I would’ve bought it day 1 but this one is on hold for the time being.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I’m very interested in it and I do want to buy it but I know I won’t play it anytime soon. Trying to finish BG3, and then Eternights will be out, and then Phantom Liberty, AC Mirage and Spider-Man 😂

There’s just way too much I’m interested in over it, any other year I would’ve bought it day 1 but this one is on hold for the time being.
I'm wondering when the preload is because it releases in 3 days (for people that bought the gold / ultimate edition

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m probably getting it. I enjoyed both of the first two games plenty with the second mostly because of the boats. Physics were best in the first game after that major rework tho. I’ve heard mixed impressions about this one.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I’m probably getting it. I enjoyed both of the first two games plenty with the second mostly because of the boats. Physics were best in the first game after that major rework tho. I’ve heard mixed impressions about this one.
I pre ordered the second one & then regretted it lol this seems to be a big improvement from my time with it although the framerate didn't feel consistent

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I'm waiting on reviews but highly interested, PlayStation badly needed a game like this.

I did get the latest NFS in a sale but I really don't like it, the characters and story are very cringy and the gameplay doesn't do it for me. So, I'm hoping that The Crew will fill that void I have.

OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'm waiting on reviews but highly interested, PlayStation badly needed a game like this.

I did get the latest NFS in a sale but I really don't like it, the characters and story are very cringy and the gameplay doesn't do it for me. So, I'm hoping that The Crew will fill that void I have.
Yeah the new need for speed looked too try hard lol just give us remakes / remasters of underground 2 & most wanted (2006) & pro street

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75