The Dark Side of Modern Forza

TwistedSyn

10 Jul 2022
This video popped up in my recommends on my phone and I thought "What the hell, I'll give it a watch." Man there are a lot of things I didn't know about with series as of recent. I didn't even know that Horizon 5 was so buggy at launch and had non working features. Gives me more evidence of why devs left and created Maverick Games.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
This video popped up in my recommends on my phone and I thought "What the hell, I'll give it a watch." Man there are a lot of things I didn't know about with series as of recent. I didn't even know that Horizon 5 was so buggy at launch and had non working features. Gives me more evidence of why devs left and created Maverick Games.

really? on PC it was barely playable. watched one guy playing, it crashed every 5-10 min. it was shitshow.
of course, no one was speaking about it, wonder why 😂

• thisistheway
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster
OP
OP
TwistedSyn

TwistedSyn

10 Jul 2022
Watching, didn't know about Maverick games...are they making a racing game?
A ton of leads from Playground Games left and created Maverick. All I know is that they want to make a open world game. This is a quote from them 'For players, we’re already at work on an exciting ultra-high quality title, and for developers, we’re building a home where everyone is encouraged to take risks, be curious, be creative, be innovative, be themselves, and above all - be a Maverick.' It will be multi platform but that quote about quality screams Sony.

really? on PC it was barely playable. watched one guy playing, it crashed every 5-10 min. it was shitshow.
of course, no one was speaking about it, wonder why 😂
I really didn't know about it since, all they were showing was footage that look great on twitter and youtube. Guess I should have paid more attention.