The Evil Within 3 seemingly teased in Hi-Fi Rush Easter egg

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

The Evil Within 3 hasn't been announced, but the first indicator of its existence seems to be a very subtle Easter egg hidden in Tango Gameworks' newest release, Hi-Fi Rush.

Hi-Fi Rush seems to be full of (opens in new tab) references (opens in new tab) to The Evil Within (opens in new tab), but a newly uncovered Easter egg is the first to seemingly tease a new entry in the series. GamesRadar+ was tipped off to the extremely subtle reference by an eagle-eyed reader, and I've since verified it myself.

FonXK8HXsAEn1t4

ohh my .. 💚

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
the first 2 games are pretty rough.

Ghostwire was also pretty bad.

And Hi Fi Rush is easily the most overrated 7/10 game alive.

• haha
Reactions: adamsapple

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
First one was trash. Managed like 6 h before deleting it. That stamina system was a joke along with everything else. One of the worst games i tried last gen.

Second was solid 7.5. Kinda enjoyed it.

Might try 3 if i upgrade laptop. But wont lose sleep if i dont.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
the first 2 games are pretty rough.

Ghostwire was also pretty bad.

And Hi Fi Rush is easily the most overrated 7/10 game alive.
First one was trash. Managed like 6 h before deleting it. That stamina system was a joke along with everything else. One of the worst games i tried last gen.

Second was solid 7.5. Kinda enjoyed it.

Might try 3 if i upgrade laptop. But wont lose sleep if i dont.

rekt-savage.gif

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
that's crazy, i remember the original evil within was so blurry you could barely see. Resident Evil 7 really handed it its lunch.

TEW2 had a decent semi open world and much more polish. But it also had all that bethesda jank, dialogue trees, and mediocre collectathon gameplay and resource gathering.

i think the big problem is sebastien just isn't a cool protagonist, unlike the RE heroes.

but nonetheless, excited to see all the faux-excitement and bandwagon fans who will be propping this game up as the greatest thing ever if it gets blocked from PS5.

Last edited:
OP
OP
adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I'd be up for it. Also hope they bring back the actors from the first game, because they were perfectly cast.

Sebastian's story was concluded pretty well, I wouldn't mind a TEW3 starring Juli Kidman. She still has unresolved shit by the time TEW2's credits roll.