The Future of Bungie - Aztecross

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Bungie started talking about creating a "publishing group" at least as early as 3 years ago.

So yes, they have been trying to become a small publisher. They probably will continue to do that, considering they'll be releasing things on Xbox. It'll be interesting to see if games on Xbox from Destiny get any Sony / Playstation branding. I think that will be really telling of how independent Bungie really is.

Considering they don't belong to Playstation but rather Sony Interactive Entertainment, I don't see why they would have any Playstation branding. SIE? Absolutely.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
Considering they don't belong to Playstation but rather Sony Interactive Entertainment, I don't see why they would have any Playstation branding. SIE? Absolutely.
As far as Sony is concerned that's still Playstation generically... by every single thing they've ever said about the Bungie purchase lol

They just aren't a part of Playstation Studios.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Haven’t heard anything in a long time.

They’re notorious for leaks. Leaks that I’ve totally come to believe are controlled.

Which is why I’m surprised we haven’t had anything other than speculation.

I’m sorta disappointed the Sony leaks had … nothing.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Haven’t heard anything in a long time.

They’re notorious for leaks. Leaks that I’ve totally come to believe are controlled.

Which is why I’m surprised we haven’t had anything other than speculation.

I’m sorta disappointed the Sony leaks had … nothing.

They didn’t even own bungie when that list was drafted