The Game Awards 2023 Will Be Held On December 7th.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
GotY should be a hell of a contest this year. I hope Zelda doesn't win (a good game, but really, BG3 deserves it so much more, even Diablo would have been a better choice if it hadn't been fucked with/ruined post-launch.)

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
GotY should be a hell of a contest this year. I hope Zelda doesn't win (a good game, but really, BG3 deserves it so much more, even Diablo would have been a better choice if it hadn't been fucked with/ruined post-launch.)
Re4 remake is the goty for me (even if spider man is amazing which I'm sure it will be I just love resident evil)

Reactions: Kokoloko

Banana

10 Jan 2023
This will the the most interesting GOTY since 2017 as we don't have an absolute blowout.

My money is on BG3. TOTK's momentum seems to have died pretty quickly, which going into this year I was sure they would win it.

Reactions: Cool hand luke
23 Sep 2023
Buckle up for Starfield getting Game of the Year.

Dorito Pope won’t bite the hand that feeds him.
Geoff is defs a shill, but he isn't stupid. He knows that would be kill what little credibility he has left.

GOTY is going to Zelda, Best RPG is going to BG3 and FF16 and Starfield will fight for the best Action Game. D4 will win nothing becuase that's exactly what it deserves. Nothing.

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Seems like a good time to announce the God of War follow up.

BG3 will clean up award wise, if anyone cares about that.