The Last of Us Part I has gone gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Hell yeah! Now bring me that remade goodness!

the last of us GIF

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Damn, you're fast bro!

This is awesome news though. I am really hoping for the silencer to be in part 1 now.... was addicted to that. Gave me that tactical feeling I crave.

Reactions: Sircaw

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
is it still pride month? maybe they should just keep the display picture all year. 😂

can't stand this studio or this franchise tbh. such pretentious, overrated slop coming out of these guys. I remember beating the last of us 1 and getting a whole of ONE TROPHY for the entire run. I've never been so insulted in my life. These guys actually thought their game was so good they could give out one trophy like it was some life-altering experience. It was an average TPS with clunky crafting elements and some exceptional writing, to give credit where it's due.

never played the second and probably never will.
1594519640687.png
🤢

• angry
Reactions: Satoru

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
is it still pride month? maybe they should just keep the display picture all year. 😂

can't stand this studio or this franchise tbh. such pretentious, overrated slop coming out of these guys. I remember beating the last of us 1 and getting a whole of ONE TROPHY for the entire run. I've never been so insulted in my life. These guys actually thought their game was so good they could give out one trophy like it was some life-altering experience. It was an average TPS with clunky crafting elements and some exceptional writing, to give credit where it's due.

1594519640687.png
🤢

6mhk2x.jpg

Also, don’t be homophobic.

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
Interesting to see a dev confirm the game had about 24 months of full production.

Began full production around summer 2020 and will now ship 2 years later.

Seems the game was simply in pre-production between 2018 and 2020 while they finished Part II.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

1594519640687.png
🤢
Ok.

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
From the Naughty Dog animation director, Jeremy Yates. Hype!!!

"Gold! Even being so close to the project, I’ve been shocked at how much detail went in or what’s even graphically possible today. “Rebuilt” is not just some marketing ploy. This was a spare no expense, full 🥰 effort to bring every aspect to stand side by side with Part II & PS5."

• party
Reactions: Remember_Spinal

Darth Vader

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
I'm going to issue one last warning regarding some of your comments. You're entitled to your opinion, but there's a line between opinion and just overall being rude , to say the least. Here's an example of how your comment could convey the same feelings without being rude.

Please try and keep to a minimum of decorum, I really don't want to police people's opinions. But I will, if needed.

Star Wars Vacation GIF by Disney Parks

Status
Not open for further replies.