The Last of Us Part I - is available now on PC

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
The beginning of the end for ND and Playstation ladies and gentlemen….

Last edited:

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
The beginning of the end for ND andvPkaystation ladies and gentlemen….

Multiplayer/GaaS games are fine and to be expected. But their bread and butter single player games being pirated day one and sold for scraps is a bad look.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Nice of Sony to keep the burden on their Devs for fixing issues with probably a million or so sales while not releasing new games on playstation, where they would sell 10X if not more. Good strategy Jimbo, it's not like people didnt say this shit would happen.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Nice of Sony to keep the burden on their Devs for fixing issues with probably a million or so sales while not releasing new games on playstation, where they would sell 10X if not more. Good strategy Jimbo, it's not like people didnt say this shit would happen.
Exactly. What's the benefit of being a playstation studio that only needs to target one hardware when you have your bosses telling you that the game doesn't run perfectly on the thousands of Nvidia cards that they never had to worry about.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Wait till you see how Starfield launches :ROFLMAO:

Glad pc gamers are enjoying the peanuts we throw them from time to time.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

I didn't know he turned green... The guy is a tool, why even bother?

I mean, he was a PS fan back in the PS360 days, which is arguably the time where anyone who was to be an xbox fanboy, it would have been in the years of the 360.

But now? I guess he loves quick resume so much.

Reactions: Puff