The Last of Us Part I PC Features Trailer- Ultra-Wide Support, Left Behind, and More

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

The Last of Us Part I arrives on PC March 28, 2023 via Steam and the Epic Games Store. Ahead of TLOU Part I's launch later this month, get a sneak peek at some of The Last of Us Part I's PC features, such as the inclusion of the "Left Behind" DLC story chapter, Photo Mode, Ultra-Wide Support (for both 21:9 Ultrawide and 32:9 Super Ultrawide aspect ratios), 3D audio*, and more. *3D Audio requires compatible stereo headphones or speakers.

FqyxG-XWwAAiUzT

• Informative
Reactions: TubzGaming

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
How well do you guys think it will sell? I expect it to match god of war numbers or surpass it considering it has a whole tv show behind it. If it doesn't sell well then nothing sony ports to pc will.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
How well do you guys think it will sell? I expect it to match god of war numbers or surpass it considering it has a whole tv show behind it. If it doesn't sell well then nothing sony ports to pc will.

I think it will sell the same or under Days Gone.....

Call it a hot take..... or a Shiitake mushroom.

But I just don't think these games are selling like they expected on PC.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
It’ll do pretty well. It’s already doing amazing on ps5 and got a boost because of the show.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
Looks the same as the Ps5 version to me. Where are these massive visual improvements its supposed to have?

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
I think it will sell ok. But not light the sales chart on fire

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Pc gamers are in for a treat. Also this good for preservation. I remember replaying mgs 15 years after the ps1 version release on pc. Maybe I'll play this version 20 years from now

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I thought it was to be released before the Season Finale...
So my point the PC port come after the show ends become true?

Edit - Ohhh it got delayed lol

EN250

17 Feb 2023

Man, if this release paired with the hotness of the show doesn't make it sell compared to GOW/Spider-Man, well damn, guess this strategy flatlined quicker than I thought it would 😬

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Only matching GoW for me is a failure.
The marketing push with TLOU between show and game is way heavier than what they did with GoW PC.

Plus TLOU is more popular than GoW… I mean it cater a widen public.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I think it will sell the same or under Days Gone.....

Call it a hot take..... or a Shiitake mushroom.

But I just don't think these games are selling like they expected on PC.
I expected Sony to fail to archive the PC forecasted Net Sales announced last year.

Screen_Shot_2022_05_26_at_8.21.12_AM.jpg

Most of the Net Sales will come from Destiny 2 PC and expansion and even so they will be below the target.
The biggest PC release this FY was nowhere close to these $26 million by GoW last FY.
TLOU could help but it got delayed to March 28.

Edit - Some random optmistic estimates:

$100m Destiny (~3m expansion sold?)
$50m TLOU (~1m games sold?)
$50m Othes

Remember Net Sales are just what Sony get from the game sales (revenue)... Reveneu inclusde for example the Steam cut while Net Sales not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryank75