D

Deleted member 140

This looks incredible!!

cartoon-cat-cheering-djra5iksgvb928im.gif

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Looks way better but I always thought the Boston area looked bad compared to the rest of the game in the original

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Looks stunning but the entire left side of the port now looks like it's lost its character with the removal of all the colors.

I liked the look of those original barrels.

Reactions: Hobbygaming

vdopey

12 Jul 2022
They could have done Killzone 1 / 2 / 3
They could have done Resistance
They could have done MAG

I am personally just not interested in this at all - I played the game on the ps3 absolutely loved it actually made me tear up when his daughter was killed in the beginning of the game only game ever to do this to me. Absolutely loved the game, however I don't want to replay it again or pay more for the same game. If I did buy it I would probably load it up look around to see the updated graphics and play around for half an hour before switching it off (so no point in buying it). This remake makes absolutely no sense to me at all, but whatever if you guys are happy with it good on ya. I personally would have loved to see Resistance Series remake (All of them in 1 Remake) or KillZone remake (again all of them in 1 remake) and if you are remaking either of those the most important element is the online multiplayer - so make sure you include a multiplayer which maybe takes elements of all of them and combines into 1 massive multiplayer - give me something worth my money.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 38
D

Deleted member 13

Nughty Dog release a small ps4 vs ps5 remaster comparison. Visuals are a big step up in detail and density. Gameplay changes remain to be seen. Regardless, this comparison bodes well for a remaster effort…

Your thoughts?
Of course it looks massively better. I think there was another thread on this. I might see about merging them.

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
It looks good but I already have the ps4 remaster. I'll buy the ps5 version when it's like 10 coins

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
I was planning to get this day 1, but after this video hell nahhhh. It's almost the same damn thing, not gonna waste time on this 😭 especially since I have already beaten the game 3 times already. It might be worth it for those who never played it before tho.

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Nughty Dog release a small ps4 vs ps5 remaster comparison. Visuals are a big step up in detail and density. Gameplay changes remain to be seen. Regardless, this comparison bodes well for a remaster effort…

Your thoughts?
That seaport almost reminds me of the order 1886. Imagine Bluepoint remaking the order 1886 on PS5 at 4k 60fps, I need to see that happen. I swear if Order and DC get remakes they will easily be some of the best looking games this gen, just like Demon Souls.

As for LOU1 Remake, the first trailer already showed how impressive it was. PS3 visuals to LOU2 upgrades is already generational. I'm sure there is even more improvements in the visuals over LOU2 level cutscenes in-game on PS5. People were just hating because it's PS, the same people would say with a straight face that Halo Infinite looked amazing.

Reactions: Shmunter

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
That seaport almost reminds me of the order 1886. Imagine Bluepoint remaking the order 1886 on PS5 at 4k 60fps, I need to see that happen. I swear if Order and DC get remakes they will easily be some of the best looking games this gen, just like Demon Souls.
Why do those games need remakes? And if they did get them,they need more gameplay improvements than graphical ones honestly. Also whats DC?

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Why do those games need remakes? And if they did get them,they need more gameplay improvements than graphical ones honestly. Also whats DC?
I think we need graphical tour de forces, the more the better. These games were that on PS4 and they both have a cult following. A remake would give new life just on visuals alone, they can even port them to PC for further gains if they so desire. DC is Driveclub.

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
j6i3cgv.jpg

perfect. 2 simple modes. Unlock for both.
no fucking shitty 17 modes. That's how it should be (ideally no modes for me and just vrr unlock but that's ok)
What does unlock framerate mean? 120fps? or is it going to be running on 30fps by default?

Status
Not open for further replies.