Fdl_hj4WIAAPJKv
Fdl_sMeWAAEME8o

Fdl_stOXEAAEZqZ
Fdl_iEoWAAAaWsL

Last edited:

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Zombies were already played the fuck out hard when this franchise originally landed, which was 3 years after TWD tv series first aired, which was imo the absolute peak of zombie obsession.

I distinctly recall myself thinking the original game was treading well worn ground when it released, thankfully the game was fun. But yeah absolutely no interest in watching a TV series based on a game, inspired by another tv series from 10 years ago, when the concept was still hot.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Zombies were already played the fuck out hard when this franchise originally landed, which was 3 years after TWD tv series first aired, which was imo the absolute peak of zombie obsession.

I distinctly recall myself thinking the original game was treading well worn ground when it released, thankfully the game was fun. But yeah absolutely no interest in watching a TV series based on a game, inspired by another tv series from 10 years ago, when the concept was still hot.
Just admit it, you're not watching it cos Abby is not in it.

biceps kiss GIF

We all have our dirty little fetishes m8, its time for you to admit yours.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

The opposite to me.

While I did not find any wish or desire to play the PS5 re-remaster (that just happened because PC & this show)... the show is an absolutely unmissable to me.
Plus I make my wife watch with me and she never saw I played it (we married after... she saw I played a lot of Death Stranding to follow the story).

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The girl that plays Ellie is not cute but I hope she's a good actress. I didn't like her much in GOT 😕

TLOUR Ellie face and voice was so perfect 😥
They could have choose the actress that Ellie was first based.

images

images

But the girls put a lawsuit on ND to the point that the company completely changed Ellie thought updates and the first remaster.

Plus Ellen Page is now Elliot Page.
Maybe he doesn’t want to play Ellie anymore.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: EDMIX

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
I don't usually care for these kinds of shows but this looks like a really good rendition of TLOU

Reactions: EDMIX

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
They could have choose the actress that Ellie was first based.

images

images

But the girls put a lawsuit on ND to the point that the company completely changed Ellie thought updates and the first remaster.

Plus Ellen Page is now Elliot Page.
Maybe he doesn’t want to play Ellie anymore.
No her face was based on Ashley Johnson the voice actress but people thought it was Ellen Page because of Beyond Two Souls.

Elliot looks nothing like Ellie anymore and he's 35 years old. He could play Joel 🤣

• fire
  • haha
Reactions: EDMIX and ethomaz

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
The first images of Ellie looked exactly like Page. They had a good argument and ND changed for good reason.

I think the show looks amazing. I hope the brutality of the game comes through in the show.

Reactions: EDMIX and ethomaz

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Theres the original, the ps4 remake, the ps5 remake, and the tv show remake. I think the multiplayer remake is also coming out next year

P

peter42O

Show looks really good. Anyone know how many episodes the first season will be?

D

Deleted member 13

Very awesome! They got the girl that played in Game of Thrones as the young queen who died stabbing that giant in the White walker finale! She was a very good actor! Also I like that actor that's playing as Joel. Can't wait for the game on PC!