The Music Thread - Post what you like

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Well, after last night’s show, I can vouch that the Wu-Tang Clan ain’t nothin’ to fuck with, and Nas did nothing to change my opinion on him.

De La Soul with Talib Kweli subbing in for Trugoy was hugely disappointing as the opener, they didn’t even do any full songs, just a medley that didn’t sound right due to Kweli not being a good stylistic fit.

The Wu had Young Dirty Bastard subbed in for his deceased father, and he did an awesome job.

The visual presentation of the show was awesome, video walls on and above the stage with some killer visuals for Wu-Tang, but the audio mix was SHIT. It was like packing your ears with mud. Maybe it was the world-renowned shitty accoustics of the Saddledome, but it wasn’t good.

I still had a blast, though.

The Seattle show on October 18th is streaming for free on Amazon Prime, so check it out if you’re into hip hop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Well, after last night’s show, I can vouch that the Wu-Tang Clan ain’t nothin’ to fuck with, and Nas did nothing to change my opinion on him.

De La Soul with Talib Kweli subbing in for Trugoy was hugely disappointing as the opener, they didn’t even do any full songs, just a melody that didn’t sound right due to Kweli not being a good stylistic fit.

The Wu had Young Dirty Bastard subbed in for his deceased father, and he did an awesome job.

The visual presentation of the show was awesome, video walls on and above the stage with some killer visuals for Wu-Tang, but the audio mix was SHIT. It was like packing your ears with mud. Maybe it was the world-renowned shitty accoustics of the Saddledome, but it wasn’t good.

I still had a blast, though.

The Seattle show on October 18th is streaming for free on Amazon Prime, so check it out if you’re into hip hop.
Two of my favorite and Nas from my borough! The best lyricist along with Jadakiss from the lox and a few others. I was just listening to "Cream" and a few other bangers from the WU. 90s Rap is the best!

• Shake
Reactions: KiryuRealty