The new Street Fighter movie gets the directors behind horror film Talk to Me

24 Jun 2022
Please no horror elements please; not big into most new horror films TBH, and that stuff's got no business in Street Fighter IMO.

Don't know the pedigree of these directors but I hope they have a varied library of quality work behind them specifically in the action-adventure space which is what I'd see the Street Fighter movie mostly being.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Please no horror elements please; not big into most new horror films TBH, and that stuff's got no business in Street Fighter IMO.

Don't know the pedigree of these directors but I hope they have a varied library of quality work behind them specifically in the action-adventure space which is what I'd see the Street Fighter movie mostly being.
For the FGC the Street Fighter live action movies already are horror films. :ROFLMAO:

I agree. In fact I only ask them for a few things:
  • A good cast of actors who actually look like very close to the game characters
  • Focus the movie on good and fun fighting sequences, not in story and dialogs
  • Try to be as close to the game and its lore and its look & feel as possible, and avoid putting there ideological propaganda