The next GT7 update could be a big one!

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
A spin off would be great, no need to change the mainline games. Use the assets etc
There’s little competition aswell. NFS is a former shell & Test Drive is looking shady. The only competition is really Forza Horizon & that’s not on PS aswell as Forza Horizon really only standing on itself since Forza Motorsport is essentially dead.

PS can have quality GT sim aswell as quality GT arcade open world. A GT arcade open world in Japan with the reveal opening having the Tokyo drift song would be epic in a PS showcase w a audience reaction

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
I dunno? I didn't say anything about Sony making an arcade racer lol. But I wouldn't be against them making one again, which is what you're against. I don't think they should ever be dependent on Microsoft for specific content. They can contract independent studios
Either independent studio or expand Poly w a 2nd team solely working on open world arcade GT street racer

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Why would they not want to have their own arcade racer 🙆🏽? We ain't even getting another Forza Horizon for years to come by the time Horizon 5 arrives it would be a very old game
Idk why PS fans have this notion of PS not making new games or making spin off just cause there’s already a game like it on PS.

PS either expand the GT franchise w a GT open world arcade street racer or PS ports GT7 & future mainline to PC & even Switch 2 to grasp a “new audience” & I would take the latter

GT7 is a massive system seller for PS. GT7 is soon to become the best selling GT game & at $70 no reason for Sony to port it & diminish console & 100% of game sells + 100% of MTX. If anything PS needs to find new ways to monetize GT7 by making it more social or adding custom tracks handmade by poly & sell $5 them like a Halloween theme for a track or a Beach theme for track or sell different sky boxes like a GT x The Boys & have homelander fly around shooting laser in the sky & A-Train running around the track make it hella cool & animated I wouldn’t mind paying $5-$10 if it’s done well.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Idk why PS fans have this notion of PS not making new games or making spin off just cause there’s already a game like it on PS.

PS either expand the GT franchise w a GT open world arcade street racer or PS ports GT7 & future mainline to PC & even Switch 2 to grasp a “new audience” & I would take the latter
The GT brand needs to be left alone though?

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
The GT brand needs to be left alone though?
Nah I welcome a GT spin of that competes w NFS & Forza Horizon. What other open world racer would a GT spin off even compete? NFS is on its last leg a former shell of what NFS used to be Test Drive Solar crown doesn’t has the GT branding & prestige aswell as the game looking spooky & Forza Horizon might come to PS but that just give more reason for PS to make a spin off & not let Xbox have that entire market on Xbox, PC & PS

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
There’s little competition aswell. NFS is a former shell & Test Drive is looking shady. The only competition is really Forza Horizon & that’s not on PS aswell as Forza Horizon really only standing on itself since Forza Motorsport is essentially dead.

PS can have quality GT sim aswell as quality GT arcade open world. A GT arcade open world in Japan with the reveal opening having the Tokyo drift song would be epic in a PS showcase w a audience reaction
Totally. Theres no point doing a Driveclub or Motorsport when you can do GT Arcade/Open Racer

• thisistheway
Reactions: Neversummer
OP
OP
Jim Ryan

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
I love the vibe GT has, nothing else like it. It's just so clean at all times.

I didn't like the fact it was always online (mostly) but after I started playing, I felt the pure passion for car culture every minute I spent in the game. It really is an amazing game for people who like their cars.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Maybe or could just be GT3/GT4 cars which would appeal alot more to the players and viewers of the world series.