Yes Deacon ride me like you ride your fucking bike

Sexy Johnny Depp GIF

• haha
  • Surprised
Reactions: Umar and KvallyX

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
2019 game, c'mon now, i was about to say that its probably to release on pc but its already there it seems, at this rate even pc fans are about to doom and gloom with the lack of new announcements

ha-smirk.gif

Reactions: toadsage44

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
There's a leaked DM and the source is Shinobi? Jez and Grubb are in the same DM. That's how they organize all these headlines. Jez 🤮

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
2019 game, c'mon now, i was about to say that its probably to release on pc but its already there it seems, at this rate even pc fans are about to doom and gloom with the lack of new announcements

ha-smirk.gif

I already am. I'm only interested in the back catalog. I don't see exciting stuff from Sony first party in the near future. And seeing how they don't seem to care about anything pre uncharted 4, guess I can't have high hopes regarding legacy ports either.

Maybe they are hoarding a lot of hidden content to be revealed but I don't think that's the case.

I don't buy the PS3 ports are impossible excuse. In the early PS4 days there were lots of those. Also lots of games were ported from architectures as alien as the PS2 to the PS3.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
My prediction for future state of play announcement

tlou2 remaster

Spiderman 2 remaster

Ghost of Tsushima remaster

Sackboy remaster

GoW Ragnarok remaster

Gran Turismo 7 remaster

Forbiden West remaster

FF7 Rebirth remaster

Concord remaster

Astrobot remaster

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: toadsage44

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
have they forgotten that there is an entire catalogue of ps1/ps2/ps3 titles that are much less accessible and much more in need of a touch up
Gimme an HD remaster of Okage: Shadow King, and fix the balancing so the English release isn't as grindy. Okage was a victim of the difficulty being increased in its localization, screwing up balancing.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
have they forgotten that there is an entire catalogue of ps1/ps2/ps3 titles that are much less accessible and much more in need of a touch up
Gimme an HD remaster of Okage: Shadow King, and fix the balancing so the English release isn't as grindy. Okage was a victim of the difficulty being increased in its localization, screwing up balancing.

PS1 and PS2 titles might require a full remake (PS2 ones not to me if they are widescreen)

But PS3 are fine as is. Just increasing the resolution and improving texture filtering and anti aliasing will go a long way.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I don't care about Horizon, but I'd more than happy to pay a $10 upgrade to get a PS5 SKU with quick loadings, 3D audio, DualSense support and I assume 4K 60fps mode (plus Pro modes). And hopefully some extra tweak more.

• Informative
Reactions: Entropi

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
hope the reviews are better this time around
If they remaster it should, because won't have the bug and performance issues that the review build of the original one had. Plus they added extra content and features after launch. Plus they may add some nice extra perks here.