The Pathetic State Of Modern Playstation

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

The PS5 has been out for over 4 years and still only has 15 exclusives. For comparison after 4 years the PS4 was up to 63.

Here's the list on wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_5-only_games

We are half way through thr generation with barely any games and no signs of anything from most of Sony's first parties

So between Naughty Dog's release of The Last of Us Part 2 and their new IP, there's a chance Insomniac will have released 5 different titles in that same time period with three already out.

I really hope Sony can turn this around, or they will be missing more sales targets, the Ps5 is already selling below expectations.
This shit needs to stop and it stops now.

This is a public warning to you, continue with you're trolling.(everyone knows your doing it) If I see any more of your doom and gloom posts and I am going to use your asre to score a field goal.

You have been warned.

Field Goal Football GIF by XFL

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Honestly I would think something is wrong with the world if we don't get the daily box doom post. I guess he only plays 1st party games.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Xbox is bad. Not even truly pathetic yet so Playstation can't be close to pathetic. Games take longer to develop. Probably too long. Industry wide issue.

Gaming by default is always better than before, there are always more games releasing, more power available to the user, other tech advancements so... Just look at that 8TFRiggingFLops HANDHELD announced...

I was going through my steam library, just the section tagged as action adventure and there's so many games I have yet to play. No way I can get bored.

3DO and Jaguar. Those were pathetic. These you tubers are always overly dramatic fishing for clicks.

Last edited: