TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
This game looks rad af I hope it does well
Not just for its sake but this gives me hope for a return of the monke
db54226ac889d2ba42cc53b59dfd3a18.gif

Dr. E99

1 Sep 2024
Hell, I might even buy a PS5 for this game. Was gonna gamble on a PC port, but it seems just too fun to wait.

• fire
Reactions: anonpuffs

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
He thinks he is a badass, I guess getting clowned on at GAF is not enough so he looks for more avenues
I mean, this is all in jest, but gosh, I was really surprised by that take.

When I say surprised, I mean flabberghasted lol

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
yeah i dunno how you can say we moved past platformers in the 90s when they've been working out pretty well for Nintendo to this day
Indie devs too have had some success with smaller scale platformers (Pseudoregalia, Corn Kidz 64, etc). There's a place for platformers, and Sony having a revival of their own mascot platformers I'm all for.

Plus, its not like the Crash and Spyro stuff that came out in the past few years were failures. From what I understand they did pretty respectably too.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
boycott what you don't support, i won't be buying Until Dawn Remake because they're releasing it day one on PC where it'll have a high level of piracy, i'm not paying for others to play for free
I bought it. Might be my last lol

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
we're locked out of twitter, i have to advertise it here now
Well if you have any friends in Brazil that like gaming, let them know that if they make a thread here, it gets posted to twitter.

Then we can post the replies in the thread here if needed.

Dr. E99

1 Sep 2024
boycott what you don't support, i won't be buying Until Dawn Remake because they're releasing it day one on PC where it'll have a high level of piracy, i'm not paying for others to play for free

I think it's only a matter of time before all (or most) PlayStation games get day one releases on PC.

• party
Reactions: TrishaCat

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Nah seriously. if this does less than 5 million I don’t ever wanna hear that argument again
I didn't expect it, but think it will sell way more than 5M copies, maybe even more than 10M.

Right now, Amazon games sales rankings (all platforms, only games):
PSN preorder rankings (counting only 1 SKU per game):
The ones on top are CoD, FIFA, Dragon Ball Sparking Zero! and Warhammer Space Marine 2, plus in some case Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown.