Steep | PS4

PS Plus Premium:
Job Simulator | PS VR2
Summoner | PS4, PS5
Ratchet and Clank Size Matters | PS4, PS5
Jeanne d'Arc | PS4, PS5

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Seems like I was right and they delayed Sly 2 due to performance issues on PS4, and switched It up with Size matters which was already ready in the oven, excatly like I said they will do lol

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
More Ratchet & Clank on PS5/PS4 is great to see

I would love a remaster collection. They can do 2 simple remaster for $50 + quality of life & adding the ability to use guns from each game adding more content for each game. Some of these ratchet & clank games are high 80 low 90 metacritic so it would be good to boost PS as publisher of the year regarding metacritic score.

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
More Ratchet & Clank on PS5/PS4 is great to see

I would love a remaster collection. They can do 2 simple remaster for $50 + quality of life & adding the ability to use guns from each game adding more content for each game. Some of these ratchet & clank games are high 80 low 90 metacritic so it would be good to boost PS as publisher of the year regarding metacritic score.
PS2 Ratchet games are out of the picture unless Insomniac Games comes in to help, which they wont.
Dont expect any more Ratchet content besides Secret Agent Clank coming soon.
Sony has both of the Ratchet PSP games in the fridge just in case they have to delay a bigger release, and they just delayed Sly 2.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Seems like I was right and they delayed Sly 2 due to performance issues on PS4, and switched It up with Size matters which was already ready in the oven, excatly like I said they will do lol
We need "The Bouncer and the SSX games" 👀

And Freedom Fighters

• Heart
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Oh I thought Remnant was the Essential giveaway and not part of the Extra lineup.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Jeanne d'Arc

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????

they just added my long lost goat... first SRPG i ever played. I am ashamed for even forgetting that title.

I won't be subscrbing to premium unless they add PS Portal streaming, but I will DEFINETELY will be buying them individually if they keep adding fire like this

26 Nov 2023
Jeanne d'Arc

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????

they just added my long lost goat... first SRPG i ever played. I am ashamed for even forgetting that title.

I won't be subscrbing to premium unless they add PS Portal streaming, but I will DEFINETELY will be buying them individually if they keep adding fire like this

Bruuuuuh I lost my tits seeing they added Jeanne. Been praying for this game since they announced PSP games. Hopefully they keep adding more classics, I’m over Toy Story and Star Wars games now lol I need Shadow Hearts now

• Heart
Reactions: 2spooky5me and voke

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Besides MGS4 square enix games, what pre PS4 era beloved classics are left for Sony or third parties to port over?

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
OMG.. Jeanne D'Arc!? That's a Day 1 for sure! If they can add trophies, too... woooo!
I know a lot of folks that would be hyped for its return (Colin Moritary for example).

I'm still hoping and praying for "Brave Story New Traveler".
But I contacted XSeed Games a few times, and 3 different people told me it's impossible (due to IP ownership mess).

Last edited: