The PlayStation Portal remote player launches starting November 15 With pre-order link

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

PpfLptx.png

Update: PlayStation Portal remote player will launch in select markets on November 15, 2023 and is now available for pre-order at direct.playstation.com in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, and Portugal. Starting on September 29, 2023, PlayStation Portal remote player can also be pre-ordered from other select retailers in these countries, as well as Canada and Japan. Additional regional availability will be announced at a later date.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hmmmm, I might pick one up in Japan after New Years. Cant use on the flight which sucks….

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The cloud play device that doesn't allow you to stream games from Sony's own cloud offering, and requires you to be tethered to a PS5 to play. Piece of trash.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
It's funny now that last year, I pictured a device with a screen that could connect to my PS5 to play the games I own and that’s not a mobile phone. No subscription or cloud BS.

I do have a use case for this device. I hope that when I try it from my folks' house, the connectivity is at least decent.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Gonna wait for reviews, this black friday it's gonna be this + the new pulse elites or a new tv for me

Reactions: Gamernyc78

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
I’ll get it just to have commentary on the device.

You never know it might surprise us.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
The cloud play device that doesn't allow you to stream games from Sony's own cloud offering, and requires you to be tethered to a PS5 to play. Piece of trash.

Thats your first problem. It has never been described as a cloud play device