The real cats of Stray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yeah, cats are too hot to handle for some. Get your fluffy bunni... I mean, your old dogs and pretend you can take care of them.

close up art GIF
not with oven mitts they are not.

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 38

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Perhaps if you stopped swinging the poor thing by its tail you would of got along better.

And don't do it in corridors helps too

Day one it sliced my blind dogs eye open with its claws…. The fucking eyeball.

Would have chucked it in the lake if I could but wasn’t mine. The owner even got sick of it in a few months and pawned it off on a stranger.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Day one it sliced my blind dogs eye open with its claws…. The fucking eyeball.

Would have chucked it in the lake if I could but wasn’t mine. The owner even got sick of it in a few months and pawned it off on a stranger.
Sounds like a feral or abused cat. The answer is never to abuse it further. Give me a break.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 38

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
the dog probably stuck its nose in its face/slobbered all over it/breathed turd breath in its face.

i think the most shocking part about dogs is that they eat undigested turds they find on the road. That and the smell, slobber, and constantly poking their nose up your arse. if i'm forced to interact with someone's dog I Immediately shower afterwards, lol.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
the dog probably stuck its nose in its face/slobbered all over it/breathed turd breath in its face.

i think the most shocking part about dogs is that they eat undigested turds they find on the road. That and the smell, slobber, and constantly poking their nose up your arse. if i'm forced to interact with someone's dog I Immediately shower afterwards, lol.
Prissy the Cat approves.

6k8iiqK.png

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
yep, meanwhile my cats smell like roses and fresh linen. come rub gently on my leg. only bother me when they want attention.

and don't eat turds, most importantly.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I would have really loved if stray allowed us to create our own cat. I'd for sure have mine in the game.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Sounds like a feral or abused cat. The answer is never to abuse it further. Give me a break.

I didn’t, even cleaned its shit box and feed it. Hated every second but I would never abuse an animal. I’m sure it can see my feelings in my eyes, that’s enough.

• haha
Reactions: Bodycount611
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
LOVELY, bird killers, nothing else.

The X Files Remix GIF
Population estimates of birds in Great Britain and the UK.

"There are now thought to be about 84 million breeding pairs of birds in the UK." So... if the cats kill 55 million a year, at this rate you should have been pretty birdless by now :cool:

Admit it... you really enjoy the majesty of a cat, instead of a bird pooping on your windshield or in your hair.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
My cat is the most non-cat ever. He runs away from strangers, never hissed at me or my gf, or any other person, let's us grab him, kiss him, pet him in the belly, everything. He's super passive. And before people say "he doesn't like it", as soon as we let him go after grabbing him, he usually comes back and asks for more pets. He's absolutely amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.