The Rise and Fall of Saints Row

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The video seems way too long, an hour for what I imagine will be a very simple couple of reasons.

Will watch it later but the end result should be, if you are a country music singer and you start singing rap, don't be surprised that your audience ends up hating you,

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
U
The video seems way too long, an hour for what I imagine will be a very simple couple of reasons.

Will watch it later but the end result should be, if you are a country music singer and you start singing rap, don't be surprised that your audience ends up hating you,
Yeah a little over an hour.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Is it ever a hit? Never played and never saw anaybody recommending it.

What is it about? For example I never played Dead Space but saw a lot of praise and recommendation.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Is it ever a hit? Never played and never saw anaybody recommending it.

What is it about? For example I never played Dead Space but saw a lot of praise and recommendation.
Dead Space is goty quality. Saints Row never got into but it's whacky and a parody I think of GTA.

• Informative
Reactions: ethomaz

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Enjoyed the heck outta Saints Row 2. And Saints Row 3 was great fun playing the entire campaign co-op with a PSN buddy.

The series went off the rails after with the Super Power stuff but it really was just lack of vision for the franchise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78